GLOBAL TITAN SLAYERS. One new vacancy

Natzv

If you are still interested we now have a vacancy. Just apply

1 Like

ATM we’re able to take down 9* titans in about 12 hours and roughly 2 out of 3 10*…

Great alliance where you can learn a lot and improve your standing quickly with strategy. I switched about 1 month ago and was a great choice to grow my team

Still looking for that one special place for yourself? Look no further! You will start to enjoy your game once you join us. feel free to ask any questions before joining - we will be waiting to answer your questions! :smiley:

A Clear understanding
Who we are:

• A hard-working, fun-loving team. We help each other a lot.
  • We share ideas, strategies, suggestions, and secrets.
  • We smoke 9* Titans, we kill about 2 out of 3 10 s, we have 11 at times. We are continuously improving these stats! (Have improved since the last recruitment)
  • We have 1000 trophy requirement, however we will consider giving lower cup trophy if you are very active in trying to lvl up.
    Update - As we are moving up to replace a veteran, we are looking at Mid 20s Level Minimum unless you have good heroes and have the intention to grow - do let us know! We might invite you too. :slight_smile:
  • You must hit every Titan.
  • You must use all 6 War Flags.
  • You must improve. That’s it - those are our rules. We will help you with all of them!
  • We have 3rd party discussion in Line where we post tips for anyone who joins us
  • we understand Real Life Situation happens at times so long you inform us earlier we are able to bend our rules for you. :smiley:
    If you have any questions - line our leader - PMC or post here. we will assist as soon as possible! :smiley:

One spot open for any active players!

Still looking for one active player who keen to join our big family! :smiley:

I am interested. I just replied to PM229’s other thread after reading your description here. It sounds like a great way to better enjoy the game. Let me know what I should do next or if you have any questions. Thanks for considering me!

1 Like