Global Outpost - Now Open for Business

We have recently created a new alliance - Global Outpost - and are slowly building our way to 30 full teams.

I won’t go into all the details (although they can be found here if you’re interested), but we are a group of 20 teams that recently split from a more casual alliance and have begun a more competitive life. Our membership ranges from Level 39-50 (3600-4200tp), but most are 4k+tp.

Fair warning that we started 6 days ago. But in that time we’ve moved from the 1* puppy titans to our first 4* today. We’re killing all of them fast in order to get back to the 10-11* that we were used to as fast as possible. In our first war we were matched with another 20 member team and beat them 6102 to 3969 - so we have some good depth for a new alliance. …and as of an hour ago we’re now a 21 member alliance.

Our alliance is global. Asia, North America, Europe, the Middle East - but an English speaking alliance. We utilize Line for strategy. Participation on Line is requested but not required.

What is required??
(1) You must be active. Multiple times per day.
(2) Members to communicate and be strategic in Titans and War.
(3) Members must use all War and Titan flags (once we get back to high level titans) - or communicate why they will be unable to do so.
(4) Members need to be 3800 tp and at least 2400 trophies - but strive to reach diamond each day.
(5) Members do not need 6 maxed war teams, but need to have a plan to get there.

If you have questions, or interest in joining, please reply here or find me on Line at Sean949807.

@Yikers - here are the details if you’re interested. It’s a good group of guys/gals that are active and ready to make some headway in the game. Happy to give (and take) advice and suggestions to grow and improve.

1 Like

@Lepcake I know you mentioned you were going to continue to try and grow Big Wigs, but wanted to tag you here in case you change your mind. From your description we sound like minded and headed towards the same goal if you had any interest in joining.

in the meantime best of luck with your recruiting and growth!

Welcome aboard @Yikers and pals. I think this is going to be a good fit. At 26 members now we’ll be able to take down a lot of titans. :+1:

2 Likes

New update:

We’ve won 4 wars in a row by an average of 1950 points. We’ve defeated our first 17 titans, including two Rare titans and are now up to 8* titans having just defeated a Rare Dragon Rooster earlier today.

Our alliance score is only 91232 as of now, but that is primarily due to our lack of titan history. Our Trophy Score is more indicative of our team strength at 65729. But our titan score is climbing steadily… from ZERO just 17 days ago to 25503 today. And after winning our 4th war (which is all of our wars to date) our War score is up to 415763.

As of this moment we are down to 3 spots remaining open in our team. It’s a competitive, but not cutthroat alliance. We want to win but we’re also team-minded. It’s our success as a team that defines us as an alliance in our minds.

If you’re looking for a home and think we’re a good fit we’d love to have you.

A reminder on what we’re looking for in a teammate…

(1) You must be active. Multiple times per day.
(2) Members to communicate and be strategic in Titans and War.
(3) Members must use all War and Titan flags (once we get back to high level titans) - or communicate why they will be unable to do so.
(4) Members need to be 3800 tp and at least 2400 trophies - May bounce in and out of diamond, but with a goal of getting and staying there.
(5) Members do not need 6 maxed war teams, but need to have a strategic plan to get there.

If you have questions, or interest in joining, please reply here or find me on Line at Sean949807.

We cracked the Top 1000 alliances in less than a month, but have a few openings again over the Memorial Day weekend. Our loss could be your gain. We’ve killed a handful of 12* and are killing all 10* and many 11s. If we regain a couple of members we should kill all 11 and some 12* once again.

We’re now 10-2 in Wars (with a war score well over 400k), so if you join now you’ll have near 100% participation in the next war chest.

Any questions? Catch me on Line at Sean949807

Join Now!!