Global chat is not visible

How to enable global chat option?? Region india…Previously it was showing global chat option but no wits not showing only gae chat… Help me SG!

It’s my understanding that India is one of the countries that doesn’t have access to global chat.

1 Like

Same problem im facing… How to overcome with this anyone knows

No…Previously it was there but it got disabled after last TOL event

Let me tag @ThePirateKing since he’s also in India and you can discuss when it was lost for you. Perhaps he has more insight into it

2 Likes

I raised support ticket about this long back and this is the reply I got from support team. I think it’s not available for few countries.

Moderator edit to remove support correspondence. Per #forum-rules.
Basically support said that they are aware of it as an issue and are investigating a fix. Keep an eye on the official SGG support website for updates

1 Like

Hopefully the problem get solved soon thaku

1 Like

Hi, the global chat option was never available for Indian players (I have been playing for 2 years and never had access to it). Most likely you were using a VPN when you were able to access it before, that’s what most of us do if we need to access it. :slight_smile:

I do hope that SG will resolve this issue someday though.

2 Likes

Its only showing alliance chat option i want my global chat option to be enabled

This is unfair with Indian :angry: even they dont have indian flag in shop hu​:neutral_face:

1 Like

It’s not available for many countries, not only India. Anyway, the Indian flag pin is available in the shop though because I had requested it in a country flag ideas thread long time back. The pin in the shop changes everyday, so you have to keep an eye out for it. :slight_smile:

Screenshot_20200918-005930~2

I got mine when it was available for the first time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes i use to check it daily but i didn’t see this for past 4,5 months

Hmm, I saw it abt a month ago. Anyway, keep checking. You might have missed it. :slight_smile:

Btw, the Indian flag pin is available in the shop today. :slight_smile: :india:

1 Like

Yes i brought it the moment it pop up in shop :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.