Glitch in war

IM SICK OF U GUYS NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GLITCH, U GUYS DON’T CARE ABOUT US PLAYERS, AND U’LL LOSE PLAYERS CUZ OF UR BAD SERVICE, U GUYS IGNORE US AND NOT FIX THE problems THAT WE PLAYERS HAVE FOUND. I’M FURIOUS BECAUSE I’M SICK OF RESTARTING MY DEVICE OR SHUTTING OFF MY WIFI JUST TO GET OFF THE TARGET, U GUYS HAVEN’T FIXED IT AND U GUYS DONT TREAT UR PLAYERS RIGHT, U GUYS JUST DO W/E. What kind of developers r u? I’ll tell u, BAD ONES.

Mod edit for content

1 Like

Are you saying your team gets stuck on a target when you hit attack and then change your mind? Have you tried just moving your team onto a really strong opponent that no one is planning on attacking.

I know it’s not ideal but at least it doesn’t freeze you on a target that another player may want to fight right away.

Instead of yelling about something that no one else has a clue as to what you’re talking about, why don’t you try explaining your issue in a civil manner and see if anyone can help you.

1 Like

Yes, but doing that won’t help because I get stuck on that target but than still have to reset my tablet or shut off my WiFi

For how long are you getting stuck? I know for me it seems like a long time but its usually only for a few minutes.

I agree that it needs to be fixed, I’m just trying to offer a potential work-around until (if) it actually does.

Like a minute or 2 but it’s annoying when u do it a bunch

Do you actually jump on opponents you decide to not actually fight that often?

Not that often, sometimes I click on it and forget there’s other ppl who could try it

1 Like

I was fighting in war defeated my opponent got a glitch on wifi and then saw my score of 0 even though I defeated my opponent. It took a flag away used up the 5 players I used and gave me 0 points. I understand internet issues but I should at least be able to replay or not lose the players on a glitch i got 0 points and lost my 5 top fighrers for war and lost the 107 points I would of received any suggestions

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings