Glenda or perseus?

Who should I level up first ?

Glenda.

20 filler characters :grin:

1 Like

Without seeing your roster, I would say Glenda as well.

1 Like

1 Like

I just got her yesterday

One thing I will tell you is to focus your leveling and finish one hero BEFORE you start another one. On another note, how many maxed 3*/4* heroes do you have?

1 Like

Yeah I do tend to get all over the place lol. I have 4 full 4*

I dont have 3* full I gave them all away for level ups. Not a good choice maybe

You need to work on your 4* heroes first and get at least THREE in every color. Then work on your 5*. I would max Telluria, GM, Hel or Clarissa (you can’t go wrong with either), Glenda and Drake when you get the opportunity. That would make a solid defense.

3 Likes

Roster

Everyone together…

… it depends on your roster.

Perseus

However, Field Aid has been removed from wars, effectively nerfing Perseus into near uselessness

Notes

Perseus

(Perseus’ HOTM pros and cons)

General advice

See also general advice

(4* to 3-60 or 3* Maxed?)

1 Like

No. You want to have four to five of each for 3* raid tournaments.

1 Like

You are right. I am so not patient but I guess I have to do it right in order to get better results. Thanks a lot for the tips.

2 Likes

Level up your 5* heroes, as you plan to do. You’ll have a lot more fun with some full monsters on the roster. Also, you eventually will want to level up some 4* and 3* to compete in tournaments.

As for your choice between Glenda and Perseus: Go for Glenda. She seems to be getting a lot of respect in top alliances, has better base stats, and has a good kit of special skills / abilities. Perseus is one of the weaker 5*. After you fully level Glenda, you can revisit Perseus, if you haven’t already pulled something better by then, which you may very well have done.

1 Like

Thanks, since I have the materials for telluria and drake fong and I am getting close to fully level them, I will do it, considering I have to put some effort on 4* and 3* as well

Play style

This is one play style.

Definitely not mine.

Notes

3 Likes

Cookie Settings