Glenda or perseus?

Who should I level up first ?

Glenda.

20 filler characters :grin:

1 Like

Without seeing your roster, I would say Glenda as well.

1 Like

1 Like

I just got her yesterday

One thing I will tell you is to focus your leveling and finish one hero BEFORE you start another one. On another note, how many maxed 3*/4* heroes do you have?

1 Like

Yeah I do tend to get all over the place lol. I have 4 full 4*

I dont have 3* full I gave them all away for level ups. Not a good choice maybe

You need to work on your 4* heroes first and get at least THREE in every color. Then work on your 5*. I would max Telluria, GM, Hel or Clarissa (you can’t go wrong with either), Glenda and Drake when you get the opportunity. That would make a solid defense.

3 Likes

Roster

Everyone together…

… it depends on your roster.

Perseus

However, Field Aid has been removed from wars, effectively nerfing Perseus into near uselessness

Notes

Perseus

(Perseus’ HOTM pros and cons - #68 by Gryphonknight)

General advice

See also general advice

(4* to 3-60 or 3* Maxed? - #6 by Gryphonknight)

1 Like

No. You want to have four to five of each for 3* raid tournaments.

1 Like

You are right. I am so not patient but I guess I have to do it right in order to get better results. Thanks a lot for the tips.

2 Likes

Level up your 5* heroes, as you plan to do. You’ll have a lot more fun with some full monsters on the roster. Also, you eventually will want to level up some 4* and 3* to compete in tournaments.

As for your choice between Glenda and Perseus: Go for Glenda. She seems to be getting a lot of respect in top alliances, has better base stats, and has a good kit of special skills / abilities. Perseus is one of the weaker 5*. After you fully level Glenda, you can revisit Perseus, if you haven’t already pulled something better by then, which you may very well have done.

1 Like

Thanks, since I have the materials for telluria and drake fong and I am getting close to fully level them, I will do it, considering I have to put some effort on 4* and 3* as well

Play style

This is one play style.

Definitely not mine.

Notes

3 Likes