Glenda – 5* Ice/ Blue - November 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

Resist against one of mist’s skill

Mist give the immunity for new buff.

So glenda is immune to mist ability. (Only mist so far, another heroes i don’t know yet)

Also Onyx, and possibly soon costume Sabina.

2 Likes

I got Glenda too and when I get the items to max her, I think she will be nasty in a miki, finley, Frida, Glenda, Fenrir set.

When I get my last telescope I was plantning to max Aegir (he’s a good healer on the blue team), but I think I might go for Glenda instead… Any thoughts?

Same issue. Was planning to level aegir, but Glenda joined the team. I have maxed Arthur, vela, frida. Short on scopes and have misandra, fenrir, aegir, Thorne, isarnia, Richard, skadi and raff all waiting.

Mist give the immunity for new buff.
So glenda is immune to mist ability. (Only mist so far, another heroes i don’t know yet)

Also Onyx, and possibly soon costume Sabina.

ok, that makes most sense. so when mist or onyx curses you with no new buffs, boldtusk (or whoever) can still buff Glenda.

Still poorly worded and very situational.

Consider Buddy’s smile!? That’s creepy…and I have to look at that every war as he’s on my green war team. :sleepy:

2 Likes

I really liked the game idea that Glenda brought. Unfortunately I didn’t get one yet. I hope to get one by the end of the month.

Dear @Guvnor, @Petri, @Kira, someone explain to me please! I look at the description on the forum and see that the latest version of the description says that this Glenda attack buff only applies to the caster and closest allies. And we Russians were given Glenda to summon, which, according to the description, gives its buff +40% damage to the caster and ALL allies. I doubt that this is some kind of exclusive version of the hero for the Russians. ))))

But seriously, for people who do not read the forum, who judge the hero by the description of the skill, this is misleading, providing false information. The difference is very significant. We have already checked Glenda in battle and made sure that the English description is correct, but the Russian description is very misleading to users. ((

4 Likes

Here you Go, and good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe it just wording mistake, not affected to the gameplay.

Have u try her whether she really gives buff to all allies?

If yes then change game language to english and try her again. Whether english version is dowgraded.

After we saw an Ancient moose in the picture, and the inscription in Russian said that it was an Ancient mouse,we are not surprised at anything. But in this case, when it comes to describing a skill, it may already be considered misleading by some users. The difference, to put it mildly, is serious. )))

3 Likes

Thanks ))) I looked at your link. I saw that there has been a similar message from the Russian hanging there for two days, and the description of the skill of the heroine, what it was, is still there )))

You might report it as bug to have chance for special rewards by SG :grin:

1 Like

Then what do you think of Mother Earth?
Hahahaha
I tremble every time I ser her and always try to kill her first. Truly a bad ■■■ heroe she is.
No matter their art, if they hit bad ■■■, they will become basa ■■■.

One question about Glenda paired with Miki, anyone tryed if Glenda actually boosting Mikis special from 130% into 170?

Well i tried with tarlak and it doesnt work. It works only with special attacks who deals damage it seems.

2 Likes

Glenda +att only special skill do direct damage, Miki +att only on normal attack (with tiles) not special skill.
Consider if we use Wu Kong/Ranvir + Glenda, then this can be super davasting, but it can be miss :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That would be too good i guess lol.
Thnx for an answer guys ^^

Is it just me or Glenda looks like an unused / rejected design from Wonderland’s event?

Her special doesn’t sound bad I guess.

1 Like