Glenda – 5* Ice/ Blue - November 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

15th EHT done the job well.
Since iam lacking on blues, iam happy to have this hero :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ten token pulls, two Glendas but not any Morlovia 5 stars.

1 Like

First summon of the month.Screenshot_20201101-054639_Empires

4 Likes

20201101_123209

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: In Game Translations for Foreign Languages - Please add your suggestions

2 Glendas with my saved EHT. I will max one of her as soon as I get the 6 scopes.

6 Likes

I’d like to add that I really dislike her character art. 5* heroes need a level of badassness in their designs to make them legendary compared to rare and epic heroes.

Zulag was a bit weak in design (Looks like armor a low level enemy in Skyrim would have and duel weapons despite not having any attacks) and now this. If you wanted to go fairy godmother route, go all out with a sickening dress, not some off the rack JCPenny ■■■■. Plus, that scrunchy face of hers just looks weird.

3 Likes

Good luck getting 9 red, 9 purple, and 9 blue tiles.

4 Likes

That smile is just unsettling, other than that, she’s fine. I love that the past ice hotms are all tundra theme, hunters and huntresses, gods and goddess. People that literally hunt titans like Miki and alasie. And then we have a random fairy godmother in the tundra

1 Like

@guvnor this work only for direct damage or for dot damage too?
Gravemaker get 135%+40 and the fire burn yes or not ?

45 EHTs no 5* of any sort. So in 90 pulls between last season 3 and Halloween only 1 5*… Zulag.

Not for the DOT. Sorry.

1 Like

Who would you guys ascend?
Glenda, Magni, (c) Richard, Skadi or Thorne?

Current blue roster: Raffaele, Misandra and Vela.

I was set on Skadi, but pulling Glenda gave me second thoughts.

2 Likes

Glenda in action

20 Likes

I was thinking the same, just started on Skadi and pulled Glenda. What is wisdom…

3 Likes

got her with the third hero token.

I think between Glenda, Thorn, 2nd Isarnia
Glenda wins.

My Blue team consists of
Kiril, Magni+18, Isarnia, Grimm+20, Sonya

think about putting Sonya in the b-team in favor of Glenda agree?

Yes, with Isarnia and Grimm, Glenda will be very useful.

Need a scope for
Granny Glenny…

1 Like

10 tirada 2 heroe de 5* Del mes la suerte estuvo de tu lado!! Saludos

1 Like