Give silver summon tokens a tiny chance to summon epic and legendary heroes

When I say tiny chance I mean it, I’m thinking 0.1% for a 5* and 0.5% for a 4* but make them worth something rather than just adding to the feeder tally. I feel this would hugely boost the FTP community’s morale as well.

Muita sacanagem esse jogo

This is a good idea. However, I’m not in favour of such small chances.

Instead, I’d suggest adding a bigger chance of S1 4*, at say a maximum 1%. No to adding a chance of S1 5* imo.

1 Like

Yeah I’d still like to see a tiny chance for a 5* personally, but could up the chances for a 4*. I’m just thinking how common silver tokens are. Most people would probably pull a 5* within a year if you work on an average of 3 tokens a day.

1 Like

i agree
At least 70% of gold coins Just give a rare Hero

I do not think this is a good idea. Everyone wants something for nothing. Well I don’t want my depth to lose value I’ve been playing too long. When I first started there were no loot tickets, double builders,trainer heroes, food/iron boxes and all the extras Everytime the game is made easier it devalues the work that I and millions of others have put in over the years

I can see where you’re coming from.

Thing is, the game needs new players to help keep it alive. So some catch up mechanisms such as the double builder are necessary IMO.

Personally, I am a lot more concerned about increasingly worse power creep. The gap keeps widening between f2p, c2p and p2p.

1 Like

I was actually thinking this would be good for both veterans and newcomers. A silver token is really just useless for anyone who’s already got all the S1 3* heroes so what I’m suggesting gives it some tiny value. With my original suggested drop rates you’re looking at 1000 pulls per 5* roughly.

I really like this idea. It should be like a 1-in-10,000 chance of summoning the HotM that comes with the silver tokens. The problem with limiting this to just S1 4 or 5*s is that a good number of regular players may have all the S1 4 or 5 stars.

I would like just a chance to get training heroes from the daily portal. Then it’s good for both old and new players!

4 Likes