Give me something for my money, SG

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

The problem with anecdotal evidence like this, is that the loudest people on the forum will be those that don’t get what they expect. C2P players that get great heroes will brag about it and spenders who don’t get what they want will complain loudly. C2P players who don’t get much will be silent as will spenders who get what they want. When you get what you expect, you’re not going to come on the forum and make a lot of noise.

Making assumptions about all players in the game based on a vocal minority is disingenuous.

5 Likes

How dare people use data to make decisions? Those fools!

Personally, I find that asking random people on the street what the real truth is gives the best answers. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to go flag down some passing cars to ask about whether it’s better to hit or stand at 17 in Blackjack. Vegas awaits!

1 Like

You might want to look that word “disingenuous” up bud. Sincerity or honesty has nothing to do with my statement nor does my statement lacks candor.

It’s very simple. Some people that spend will get what they want but more often than not people that spend little if not at all get more. It falls under the “less is more” factor.

This is not an accusation of SG committing fraud or some random conspiracy theory.

I love the way this game/forum brings out the “elite” debaters and loyalists who dare someone say/type anything that could shine a negative light on SG…

Bwahahahahahaaaa :joy:

This is incorrect. Of course there are exception cases, but on average people who spend more have more. People have already explained to you why it may seem that way.

1 Like

Last time I checked…the words “hallucinate” and “deranged” were not curse words.

If you are going to edit my post because you feel those words might hurt someone’s feelings then you and the person’s feelings it hurts needs a big warm holiday hug

Again…you have your opinion, they have theirs, and I have mine.

The fact that the few of you have a problem with my opinion speaks volumes

People are reacting to your comments because the only way for this statement to be true is if what SG has said on this forum and published in the game is a lie.

So, you’re indirectly accusing SG of lying, and then turn around and say you’re not accusing then of fraud. Yes, that is disingenuous.

Thanks for the hugs @Juzjokez

I love hearing your opinion, but I’d rather you left out pejorative terms about mental health.

Let’s keep it civil and constructive everyone

Yeah…ok bud

The problem is that you state your opinion as if it was a fact and the fact that you make your accusations indirectly does not make them less of an accusation.

I’ve got one for you too @JonahTheBard!

3 Likes

Unfortunately this isn’t a matter of opinions. But fair enough, you’re free to express your concerns.

What do you think of the following video? It may help. The Appeal of Conspiracy Theories - YouTube

By no means was I trying to be uncivilized towards the mental health community. I think I am staying well within my boundaries of defending my statement.

If someone can accuse me of calling SG a fraud then I should be able to question his/her mental state and or drug of choice.

I will always give what’s given. If someone gets frisky with the words they chose to use against me I should be able to do the same.

Yeah…ok bud

No, that’s not how the forum works. If a contributor feels like a remark is incivil, insulting or a personal attack, they are advised to flag it to the moderators, rather than respond on a similar level.

Let’s bring the best out of each other, wherever possible.

That’s the thing about reading words across the screen. You cant really gauge the feelings in which they were typed at the time if the text was not in CAPS.

Dont assume my friend. It doesnt make you look well when you do.

Ohhhhh…so someone flag/snitched on me lol. I love this forum.

Some people are so easily offended.

I guess they never really read my screen name.

No, it was my call.

But that’s my advice to you, if you feel like an accusation is a personal attack, to follow the protocol, rather than respond in kind.

Otherwise we get off topic and into a debate over personalities very quickly.

Understandable…nice chatting. Have a great weekend.

1 Like