I’d trade my dupe Francois for a Kiril in half a second

2 Likes

they could include one for completing the WHOLE challenge along with the tiles

1 Like

I also have a few to beg for.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh I’ll take a Vela. I like her. :grin:

2 Likes

I have an extra Telluria to contribute, @TGW. She isn’t totally garbage after the nerf.

2 Likes

I like Telly too, but my idea was for a charity for the needy. I don’t want to be the guy in the soup kitchen who claims he’s there to “volunteer” but is really just there for the free food. :grin:

2 Likes

Congrats @sleepyhead! You may be the luckiest F2P I know.

2 Likes

Your persistence is admirable @saphirra! It took me over a year to get my first 5* (my luck is in fact below average at E&P), but was getting 4’s before that. Way to stick with it! :+1:

3 Likes

I think SG would never allow heros trading between players it could make a loose of money for them, unless it would be free or in exchange of a certain level, gems, ressources…
and why not steal totally 4* heros of players who didn’t play for 200days… my dream !!!(otherwise they were been drawn for nothing)

1 Like

No, it would probably never happen. Not only because they would lose revenue, but also because greedy players themselves would start selling their heroes on Craigslist or something (I’m sure many already do).

2 Likes

I’ll trade my Guardian Chameleon

If you can find him :joy:

3 Likes

also another reason is that people would make alts, get the best they can, and trade it to one account, (likely their own), and they’d have one of the strongest teams i could think of with persistence.

Thank you! lol.

lmao. Thank you.

2 Likes

That was an emblemed 5* level dad joke @Cheds! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d also trade my Obakan but for some reason I Obakan’t

Badumtish

1 Like

Maybe they should allow us to trade 1 hero in a specific month of the year. I’d start with Joon.

I can keep going…

2 Likes

I would have gone with a pep talk to Obakan: “Are you an Obakan or an Obakan’t!?!”

As for going on, I vote yes.

2 Likes

The issue with trades is they’d become a real Thorne

2 Likes

Congrats sir, your talent to do a bad thing extremely well knows no bounds! :+1:

I will try to think of one later, I would rather owe it to you then cheat you out of it…

3 Likes

totally agree with @Muchacho, @Saphirra ! wow! good job with sticking to it. And congratulations on filling up your team with different colors…

Proteus, Boldtusk and Li Xiu were among my first 4*s as well, you have a good foundation there.

@Muchacho there are a few other lucky ones here in the Best FTP Roster thread! :slight_smile: it’s a nice reminder that, although RNG gives us a lot of pain, it sometimes gives us some joy too :wink:

3 Likes

Q: Why did Quintus get glasses?
A: He was tired of other heroes calling
Squintus

You’re welcome in advance!

2 Likes

Cookie Settings