Give me at least one HotM.. Pleaseee

Dear SG, at least give me 1 HotM on my account pls… Been playing for almost a year and spent some money but I dont get HotM till now
:grin::grin: Thanks in advance for your kindness
:grinning::grinning::+1:

8 Likes

Applaud the effort. I got my first one during this Tavern event after playing for 3 years. I never tried politely begging though, so maybe that’s where I went wrong. :laughing:

Good luck!

8 Likes

:grinning::grinning: Maybe they will be kind enough to give one from the tavern of Legend…
:rofl::rofl: Thanks for your kind words​:+1:

I still think about how my early start, I had played the game for roughly five months, one Atlantis Summons, I pulled Ares and was shocked. Then the following month, I pulled Grazul as a bonus draw after finishing Season 1 officially. Even in more shock because I mentioned to alliance members at the time that I wanted her, having heard good things about her. (Kinda sad I left them for a while to build up my 4* heroes and teams)

2 Likes

You are so lucky!! I Got all mine 5* from TC20… But I want HotM… Lol… My TC20 gave me 5*easily…but I want to spent money for HotM…
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

If they ever start to allow hero trading between players (seriously doubt it will ever happen, for many quite valid reasons)… I think I might open a “Pity Contest” thread here. Where all of the downtrodden players who have been cruelly used and abused by RNG can come and argue their case as to why they are the most deserving of a HotM. I will read them all, and after a predetermined amount of time, I will select the one poster who has emotionally moved me the most with their plight, and gift them my

5 Likes

I would like to win in advance. How emotionally moved are you by “just cause”?

4 Likes

OMG… You are so funny and creative!! Love your idea… Amd I wont refuse any Grimble offer… Lol… Thanks man!!

:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Low effort. Gonna need more faux tears and anguish.

Thank you! And I’m not joking. If SG were to allow it, I’d start the contest today. That’s one hero that I was “lucky” to pull, but have about zero desire to waste ascension items on. I’m sure there are others who are more deserving of a crappy HotM. A certain moderator kitty cat comes to mind as a clear frontrunner.

1 Like

Definitely very lucky because I didn’t expect to ever get Legendary hero, to the point where I was already prepared to find myself Azlar or Horghall before someone like Ares. And then that bonus draw was a surprise after I expected disappointment AFTER finishing what I thought to be the hardest boss of Season 1 with mostly healers, Sonya, and Caedmon. Pulled Tyrum but that bonus draw shocked me.

I wish you luck on your quest for HotM! If I don’t end up getting Clarissa this month, I’m expecting whatever future 10-pull I do in July or August to net me something. (Or maybe I’ll just save up more gems and do a 10-pull in September. I kinda like the panda, even though they could improve her special skill some.)

1 Like

I find the discrimination against lazy people in this competition that doesn’t exist very off-putting. Food for thought during this test run. :ok_hand:

I played more than 1 and half years if I’m wrong and got these HOTM ( I also got margaret but used her as feeder before this buff idea came )

2 Likes

I have nothing against lazy people. But if someone is going to be too lazy to at least type a few sentences, I might also find myself feeling too lazy to take the time to transfer a hero over to them. Because that sounds like a lot of work.

That would be hilarious :rofl:

If they ever allow trading, we’d be inundated.

3 Likes

LOL! amazing idea… would love to join, but I’m relatively lucky compared to other F2P (have 6 HOTMs after about 18 months of playing, 4 of which I got on first release and the other 2 were featured in Atlantis).

But I’m sure some people would be happy to receive even Grimble! I wouldn’t complain either!

2 Likes

I’m not even kidding! I have a 1/1 Grimble, mint in box, never used, likely never will use. Willing to donate to a needy cause.

I’d donate it to one of my own unfortunate alliance members, but I’m mostly hoping they get lucky enough to pull some actual good heroes. :laughing:

Would 10/10 be worth it to give him away to a fellow forum member who manages to either make me laugh hysterically and/or garner my sympathies in a well constructed post.

4 Likes

I started when Evelyn was HotM. My first HotM was Margaret (thanks for the buff!). My next Kingston. Then Jean-François, then four Tellurias… I’m probably never going to get one again!

Hell, i’d take him. Lol. But i have been some what fortunate as to not be overly out of whack. I do have a lot of ascension material, cause i didn’t get my first 4* till 8 months of playing, and it was Gobbler. Lol. I now have 1 5* green (horghall) who i love. I’m not hurting, cause i finally got my first 4* blue. (Boril). I wish to state that on my attack team i have Boldtusk and Proteus and Li Xiu

3 Likes

8 months for your first FOUR star? And your first 4* was Gobbler?

Oh my… and I thought I had awful luck having to wait 6 months for a 5* (and that first 5* being Obakan).

Okay. If I were to hold my fictional contest today, you and Rook would automatically be frontrunners.

4 Likes

I’d trade my dupe Francois for a Kiril in half a second

2 Likes

Cookie Settings