Give all 6 war flags at the start

I really like this idea, definitely gets my vote!

I just enter forum to suggest the same idea 6 flags at start of war. In my aliance I notice distupe about left flags after war ending. In most cases left flags makes war lose and blame festival starts on chat with don’t help at all. In my time zone midweek war start at 10am, so after work/school people have time to make first 3 attack, but not all want wait till 10pm to use another 3 attack and at morning not all have time to use that flags with create problems. Remeining flags make bad atmospherein in aliances which leads to kicking good players that didin’t had time to use all flags. That problem can be easy fix by set 6 flags at war start. If someone have time can make better use of flags waiting for oponent to respawn and if some one dont have that much time can use all flags at once and didn’t get blame by not using all flags.

I would like to see 6 flags at the start of war and another 6 flags at the midway point. Having 12 flags would allow people to use more of their roster. Would add more strategy with alliances that don’t quite have the depth for 12 strong teams with cleanups and such. I have so many heroes that just never see war because of limited flags.

Ugh, no. 6 flags per war is enough for most players. Even I after 3-1/2 years would be down to my 3* by flag 10. They won’t be doing much against Alfrike in rush wars.

1 Like

I have been playing almost 4 years and I could run 12 flags without hardly touching my 4*’s. I think it would be great to make people use their benches even down to 3*’s for cleanups if need be. I also think there should be a reward for flipping boards early in war. It would help keep teams from sandbagging. Personally I hate it when an alliance has 120+ flags left with less than 2 hours left in war.

Whilst you may be able to do that I’d imagine you are very much in the minority where you’d have that many before getting to 4s, also any new player would be required to have 60 heroes before they can even begin participating. While this may work for the higher level alliances it would be dreadful for lower levels.

2 Likes

I would also add that the game is already overloaded with things to do. Having twice as many flags when most people barely find the time to fit in 6 flags is not going to appeal to many.

1 Like

JESTEM za popieram Pomysł

I approve and agree with this. We have several in my alliance that the war is not convenient for them to log 2x.

I would like all flags to be immediately available
so that enemies only arise after a reset