Gift to team members

I would love the ability to gift to one another items from our inventory.

Messaging individual members would be super awesome too…

Just a couple thoughts

1 Like

Hi Jensing, there already are multiple threads existing on this and similar topics with lot more details. Please kindly check/search before you start a new thread. Helps everyone :grinning:
any further comments or thoughts on this preferably post here in a combined thread like below. Thanks

1 Like

And this thread for the other thought of yours :grinning:

And maybe this combined thread will be useful too :grinning:

1 Like

Yes exactly they need to make it so we can trade items and heroes amongst alliance members. I have been waiting for 6 months now to collect 3 rings to ascend my 1 hero and still got nothing. Like come on now. This is what is frustrating and takes the fun out of the game or make it so it can be purchased.

I think gifting in allianses should be possible.

1 Like

The problem is people will find away to exploite it or if your mate has 4-5 of the hero of month and you get one for free, not good business for sgg.
People will spend less sure there can be rules to it but not good practice for company business

Good business is keeping players! If gifting heros to members in your own alliance were possible, it would be more enjoyable game for everyone. People would still spend the usual gaming money they tend to spend. Gifting a hero once a week no different team mate each week would make it more random so they wouldn’t rely or expect the gift and would continue to play the game as usual. Benefits: better morale, less stress and depression!

Please use this thread :slightly_smiling_face: