Getting signs into names

Since I’m not confident in my English, I’ll give an example of what I mean, sorry to the one I used for that :slightly_smiling_face: how can I make such signs and others like stars etc. Thx in advance!

I play on iPad, if that info is necessary.

2 Likes

I think you can write it in some other software and then paste it in the game where you want to use them, and if the particular character is supported then it will show up properly, otherwise there would just be a blank character. Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you, if that is the only way then nothing for me, wont pay 500 gems for something i have no idea how to do and being a blank then :rofl:

2 Likes

True that, but once you write usually they will show a preview first. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will try when i find out more. Did the free name change from vanZille to * vanZille *, cause i thought i will get the cool looking stars, instead it looks lousy :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I just tried it with some random characters and as you can see it clearly shows which ones you can use. So before spending the gems you can see the preview. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hmm, still don’t get it!? Where do I find those?

How do you do that and where are those signs?

1 Like

Maybe not on ipad, looks a bit different? :thinking:

1 Like

This is the site I used to generate my name:

http://www.webestools.com/stylish-text-generator-nickname-message-msn-facebook-windows-live-messenger-text-accents-effect-ascii-text.html

Just input the name you want, choose your text style then copy and paste. You may need to try a few different text styles as not all of them will translate in-game. Don’t hit ‘confirm’ until you’re happy with your choice!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! I think i got it :smiley:

2 Likes

This will take the whole day :joy:

1 Like

Looking good! :ok_hand: :grin:

2 Likes

Done and 500 gems poorer, but now I’m really happy, looks are important :smiley:

6 Likes

I just used a random internet site to write the characters, then I just copy and paste it here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking really nice. Congrats. Hope we meet in raids someday. It will remind me of this post. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We will someday, thank you both for your help :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

500 gems to change your name is utterly ridiculous and is the only silly thing I have against the game at present. It’s petty and exorbitant in my opinion. Maybe there’s a reason I’m not getting for making it cost so many gems?

2 Likes

It hurts, but since I messed up the free name change I blame myself :smile:

1 Like

All I know is that 500 gems for a typo is steep. I’d spend that on an avatar if I had nothing else to spend them on but lets face it. Gems don’t grow on trees.

2 Likes

7 backgrounds, 3 pins, name change and waiting for the fox avatar. Would be a cool 10 summon, but I prefer cool looks to having my Balthasar number 3 to 6 :smile: but sure it shouldn’t cost to change name more than once, or at least not that much.

1 Like

Cookie Settings