Getting raided while playing

Recently I’ve been getting raided while logged in and playing. I will spend some time farming or fill a chest – it’s usually while I’m using autoplay, I think – and then I get the message I’ve been raided, sometimes multiple times.

The first time I thought the raid must have started before I came online. But now there have definitely been several times when it’s hastened when I have been online and in game, playing, continuously for quite some time before the raids could have started. They are definitely happening WHILE I’m actively playing.

1 Like

That’s happened to me a few times lately as well.

2 Likes

Me as well, the first just after I got up to just over 2700 (with lots and lots of raids suddenly), so I thought it was flagged at high cup levels, but then later I got one solo on-line raid in the upper 2500s.

2 Likes

Happens when you’re over a certain level of cups. They then flag you as a target for every man and his dog (and let them win against you).
So you lose your cups, get frustrated and buy stuff.

2 Likes

Merge? @Rook @zephyr1 @littleKAF @DaveCozy

1 Like

Just throwing this out there… there are certain screens like farming, titans, war, etc. that do not display raid attacks. They only appear once you go back to the main screen (and 1 or 2 other places).

If you’ve been auto-farming for a long time, for example, raids that started before you logged on will not show until you’re done and return to a certain screen. Not saying this is definitely what happened, but it’s something to watch for when determining if this is a bug or not.

2 Likes

There’s a page about this on the Support site, which addresses that Small Giant doesn’t consider this a bug:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008140933-Why-I-was-Raided-when-I-was-online-

Given that it’s not considered a bug by SGG, I’ll just close the thread.

@AngiMathochist if you’re finding that you’re getting Raided while actively playing and not in the Top 100, and it’s not from Raids that started before you came online and just had delayed notifications, then I’d contact Support directly and report the exact specific notifications and times, so they can check their logs and confirm that it’s working properly.