Getting loot tickets without VIP pass

This forum is a bit weird and I deleted my post in another topic, which was off topic here. Since I got the ability now to post a new topic I will be asking here.

Are loot tickets now bound to VIP? Cause I haven’t gotten a single loot ticket from neither Titans, War, Elemental or any other type of Chest since my VIP expired. I know you can get daily tickets from the dragon (VIP), but I’m more interested in the rest of the chest, and getting tickets from them without having VIP. Am I just unlucky or is it a bug? Can I please get some information on this.

Thank you.

1 Like

They’re not insanely common, but I’ve gotten Loot Tickets from other sources as recently as today.

Some recent examples:

Titan Chest:

Raid Chest:

Elemental Chest:

I do have VIP, but haven’t heard anything about that being required to get Loot Tickets from Chests.

4 Likes

Received Loot Ticket yesterday.

2 Likes

I used to get them that way as well. But ever since my VIP has expired, I didn’t receive any kind of tickets. Now I’m still in silver in raid, but still I was in Bronze and I used to get them, but not anymore. Do I need to contact customer support and address this issue, or this is the way to get in contact with customer support. Cause it seems really weird to me, that other people are getting and I’m not receiving anything.

1 Like

You could certainly contact Support to ask about it, since they don’t address account issues on the Forum.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks mate. :wink:

2 Likes

I guess this has been well addressed by @zephyr1, loot ticket are not very common but yes they do come in tickles once in a while from chests, or loots, my VIP had also expired and I got some from monsters chest today
So not sure if you can address it as a bug, but you could still check up with support as directed

4 Likes

@Oliz thanks for confirming this:

But your screenshot is from the It’s Raining Loot Tickets offer. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@zephyr1, my error picked a wrong image. Now edited.

3 Likes

Thanks for updating it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you all for confirming that it may be something on my end. I will contact support later on today to so they may check if it’s something on my end.

2 Likes

How long ago did your VIP expire?

1 Like

To be honest I think it’s been more than 2 - 3 weeks already. I can’t remember exactly…

i haven’t had VIP in over a month, and i just got 9 loot tickets (3, and 6). Yes, you can get loot tickets in game without VIP. :slight_smile:

These are all from recent wars:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.