Getting bored

I finished Atlantis months ago and have spent time leveling up heroes. When is season three (don’t say sometime in 2020). This game has gone stagnant. Leveling up has become a chore with crazy wait time. I assume they programmers are stalling and thinking that sending the same wars, same tournaments, same titans and putting up stupid upgrade wait times will placate us. Please bring us new challenges sooner than later. I just ask that you don’t make it more impossible to get good heroes. That is already very well done.

Lol…
We’ve just had Grimforest with new heroes, and Christmas event still on :confounded:.

3 Likes

I got bored earlier this year, so I started a second account. This was fun for multiple reasons:

1. I avoided the traps and time sinks when it came to my base (the worthless research, making Battle Items I didn’t need).

2. I was able to build a fighting force so much more quickly (maxing 3* first and waiting to level 4* and 5* until I had more training camps and more resources).

3. I drew different heroes to start the game and was able to play with new configurations.

4. Everything from Rare Quests to Atlantis became a challenge again.

5. I can tag team with myself in war, i.e. cleaning up after my hits. That’s fun too.

My “new” account just hit Level 36 today and I’m still having fun with it and my main account too.

Just one way to fight boredom if you still love the game.

8 Likes

Looks like you already know what people are going to answer. That’s really all anybody knows because there has been no official announcement from Staff.

2 Likes

Who knows, until an official announcement is made, Season 3 may be released in 2021 or 2022 or 2023. Just stop playing the game already if you are that bored and come back when Season 4 or 5 comes. That way, you have Seasons 3, 4 and 5 to contend with. I assure you, it will beat your boredom. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Well, season 3 heroes have been released in beta. So I’d imagine it will be sometime in 2020. :man_shrugging:

If you want my guess, I’d say March. Not based on anything I’ve heard, but more so a gut feel.

1 Like

Scrolling back December 18th was the sneak peak last year. I’m fairly certain they will make it before XMas.