Get Off My Lawn: PapaHeavy's Guide To Stuff That Just Ain't Right And Ain't as Good As It Used To Be

Alright. I will do it tonight

1 Like

here you are my dear sir @PapaHeavy hope you like it.

6 Likes

Thank you my good Sir!! I appreciate the effort. You are full of awesomeness!!!

4 Likes

you are welcome, but i ain’t sure about that last part.

3 Likes

Then you need to take our word for it!:bouquet:

4 Likes

Absolutely @joyful!!

2 Likes

Now me? Well I’m full of shhhh it’s around the corner.

1 Like

@Scotp, I’m guessing you haven’t come across this? I also have no idea why I’m tagging you in it

1 Like

It’s funny. You are a dark hero!

2 Likes

@Mack82, so did you ever see this? And you best SHUSH

This is so true @PapaHeavy :kissing_heart::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

@Scotp I didn’t even notice he’s a dark hero…truly fitting!

I saw this when I was new(er) to the forums, and boy was it hilarious.
Thanks for the bump up, I needed a laugh today :wink: or ten.

Oh gosh my sides still hurt…

1 Like

Glad I made someone happy :+1:. Thanks Sleepyhead.

2 Likes

@Saphirra this is awesome!!! @PapaHeavy This picture is worth a thousand words and
yet I.AM.speechless…how did I miss this LAST YEAR!!! Hope you’re doing great friend! Hope your RNG visits have been as exciting as I remember they use to be :laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

@Saphirra is a genius @Gee333!!! Thank you for your kind words. It’s been a bizarre year so far for me, lots of unexpected personal…changes? Drama? Ehhh whatever, I’m surviving.

As for my summons I’m still having the HotM luck minus Seshat/Vela with Clarissa but some how that was after Kage miraculously appeared in my roster!! I REALLY wanted the burny, barbecue boy but how could I complain ???

Ummmm RNGesus since I’ve been a rather good boy for almost 5 WHOLE months could I get a few tabards (like2) and maybe a Damascus blade? It would help balance out my 54 compasses and 51 fine glove rampage of late. Amen

2 Likes