Get Off My Lawn: PapaHeavy's Guide To Stuff That Just Ain't Right And Ain't as Good As It Used To Be

OMG @Saphirra!! It’s absolutely perfect!! Thank you!! :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Ahh @PapaHeavy you lucky SOB… I tried to pull that hero but I think I pulled my groin instead :confounded:

5 Likes

Classic … although not sure "range"r is the appropriate class … maybe "electric blanket"er?

6 Likes

Help, I’ve fallen and I can’t get up’er?

6 Likes

You are welcome. I thought it would be a nice gag card

4 Likes

You need Lifealert!

Just don’t fall in the bathtub :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Awe @PapaHeavy I always wondered what you looked like on the other side of the game :sweat_smile::rofl:

5 Likes

Lol @Gee333, just like this!! But my walker has tennis balls on the ends…not sure why?

2 Likes

@nevarmaor, “Life Alert” could be an add on special!! While special is active if hero falls he has a 50% chance of reviving.

3 Likes

And undispellable :laughing:

3 Likes

The tennis balls make it easier to walk on floors. Its because of the lack of strength to lift the walker. Essentially you’ll just ‘glide’ through lol

2 Likes

HAH see, no “Life Alert” for you! (said in best soup nazi voice)

2 Likes

“ONE YEAR!!!”…always have to add that to the soup nazis quotes :joy:

2 Likes

You made a mistake on the papa heavy hero. Attack stats should be about 225; everything else seems in order.

2 Likes

why 225 if i might ask?

1 Like

'Cause he hits in slow motion :rofl:

His strongest attack is when he accidentally spits out his false teeth.

3 Likes

Basically he is such a polite dude, I can’t imagine him on attack with a walker either. Nevarmaor has a valid noteworthy point too.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Very interesting points, @sft1965 and you too @nevarmaor. I will leave the decision up to @PapaHeavy. Do you want me to lessen your attack to 225?

1 Like

He would probably want it even higher than it is.

2 Likes

It makes sense to me @Saphirra. Thanks @nevarmaor and @sft1965…more so SFT :wink:

2 Likes