Get Off My Lawn: PapaHeavy's Guide To Stuff That Just Ain't Right And Ain't as Good As It Used To Be

@Dudeious.Maximus, glad to help in any way my friend. Hope RNGesus is looking out for you!!

7 Likes

This made my day! Thanks @Garanwyn and @PapaHeavy

6 Likes

Aah, the inimitable @PapaHeavy , my bro crush. This was a very nice walk down memory lane, thanks @Garanwyn

9 Likes

Glad to see you finally showed up to the party @Infinite. Was starting to get a complex…

11 Likes

Looking at all the above eccentricities I think you’re complex enough already :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Just to be clear, I am NOT insane. Insane people will NEVER tell you that they aren’t insane. They are too insane to know better!!

Just feel like I should clear that up…considering my complex and all :joy:

9 Likes

Oh, you’ve made that very clear over time, my friend:

8 Likes

Brilliant. 20 thumbs up

3 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: ok, ok @Garanwyn, I said I’m NOT insane. I never mentioned being a well balanced human being…if I am human at all?? Hmmm

6 Likes

Which profound philosopher espoused this…

“I found that my incredible intellect comes across quite well in my writing, as my glorious self is almost painful to the eyes. Therefore to continually treat the sweaty masses to my shining personality would quickly become quite Lugubrious to many.”

Wait… It was you @PapaHeavy :rofl::rofl:
I am in the right thread, second star to the right and straight on till morning :wink:

6 Likes

I believe one of the truest signs of insanity is thinking you’re sane.

4 Likes

There is absolutely nothing insane about bashing each other’s nuts. I did it all the time as a kid and look how well I turned out.

(use previous post for reference)

5 Likes

@nevarmaor, I believe you may have brought up the nut cracking previously and I was just caught in the follow through? Plus I’d like to point out that maybe everyone else is insane and I’m the only sane person here? Hmmmm :joy:

@Sarah2, well that’s all absolutely true in Bizarro world…a place I like to visit several times a day, sometimes accidentally :wink:

6 Likes

Now this is a DEFINITE sign if insanity :crazy_face:

(and I thought I was the only one)

4 Likes

Love this quote. @PapaHeavy, what is your thoughts on the unanimated version of this movie?

2 Likes

Not really a fan. The animated versions are almost always better.

Edit: I just realized that Peter Pan was an alien abducting small children for experimentation!!! I guess it beats his old gig, Cattle mutilation?

Also, since we all KNOW that MJ WAS indeed an alien shape shifter and also had a NeverLand…do you suppose they were in cahoots?

3 Likes

Another masterful quote to add to the ever-growing list:

I dunno about intimidating but you are the gift that just keeps on giving …

And I love it :laughing::star_struck::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

The irony is my grandson calls me Papa. Maybe I’m PapaLight?

5 Likes

I dub you Sir Papa Lite!! It’s quite an honor, except for that “no fly” rule you’ll be subjected to…it was a misunderstanding about peanuts and what you are SUPPOSED to do with them. Nothing very serious.

4 Likes

On the challenges of holding your liquor:

4 Likes