Get Off My Lawn: PapaHeavy's Guide To Stuff That Just Ain't Right And Ain't as Good As It Used To Be

Exactly how much gasoline and gelling agent (like styrofoam) do you typically have on hand at home?

3 Likes

No one realizes how cheap packing peanuts are?? Plus a few 100 gallons of gasoline. As long as you get the “sol-gel” right all you need is a source of flame.
Maybe my cover is an lucrative E-bay seller who has a large need for packing peanuts?? Hypothetically speaking of course.

3 Likes

With the right consistency, a super-soaker, and an electronic BBQ lighter you could conceivably make a flame thrower. Just ask Elon Musk.

5 Likes

Oh we used to have wars when we were kids. Flame wars meant a totally different thing back then. Of course we used Mom’s hairspray but mostly the same effect.

I somehow managed to set a dying pine tree next to my parents house on fire once. Completely by accident, I just liked the popping noise the pines made when they burned, until the entire tree went up in flames. The firemen were NOT happy with my 8 year old dumb ■■■,rightfully so. It was that day I never stole another of my moms hairspray again.

Thinking back I may be mostly responsible for that hole in the ozone??? I moved on to butterfly nets, set them on fire and they make a really cool noise as the flaming plastic fireballs drop. I was completely safe with this newfound fun, I only did it over the creek out back. Very responsible 9 year old at that point :joy:

4 Likes

Another for the archive:

3 Likes

@PapaHeavy !!! What is this ?!? I’m gone a few months and come back to your own thread?! Let me guess…Youre on staff now? A mod ? In beta? Dating RNG? :rofl::joy:

Seriously laughed with tears! The deep laugh… Greatest Empires and puzzles Funniest Bleeps I’ve ever read.

3 Likes

Blockquote
PapaHeavy: I just stopped by to tell @Gee333 how jealous I am of that roster. RNGesus and you go out to parties on the weekend? Does he sleep over? You can tell me, he snores like a broken nosed lumberjack right??

@Garanwyn @PapaHeavy on relationships

3 Likes

Blockquote
Lol, understood very well my friend. Glad to see you doing so well. All these 3rd world problems must be weighing you down :wink:

@Garanwyn Papa Heavy on third world problems

3 Likes

Unfortunately @Gee333, it’s none of those. They realized the only way to contain the spread of this madness was to tuck it away in a deep, dark corner. Somewhere there was little chance of anybody EVER searching PapaHeavy, or “Get off my Lawn” in this particular forum.

Although why not add an old man with a walker as a hero!!! His special is “get off my lawn” and as he can’t take any balls or hockey pucks that end up on his lawn, he instead steals specials from the heroes he attacks (doesn’t use them, just puts them in his basement with all the other lawn toys he’s recovered from the neighborhood kids)

5 Likes

your request is my pleasure

10 Likes

Love it @Saphirra :smile:.

4 Likes

OMG @Saphirra!! It’s absolutely perfect!! Thank you!! :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Ahh @PapaHeavy you lucky SOB… I tried to pull that hero but I think I pulled my groin instead :confounded:

5 Likes

Classic … although not sure "range"r is the appropriate class … maybe "electric blanket"er?

6 Likes

Help, I’ve fallen and I can’t get up’er?

6 Likes

You are welcome. I thought it would be a nice gag card

4 Likes

You need Lifealert!

Just don’t fall in the bathtub :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Awe @PapaHeavy I always wondered what you looked like on the other side of the game :sweat_smile::rofl:

5 Likes

Lol @Gee333, just like this!! But my walker has tennis balls on the ends…not sure why?

2 Likes

@nevarmaor, “Life Alert” could be an add on special!! While special is active if hero falls he has a 50% chance of reviving.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings