Get feedback on won or lost raids in watchtower (where i can see people attacking or revenching me)

When people attacked or revenged me i would like to see some feedback, statistics…

something like:

for my own defense team:

• surviving heroes and their healthpoints at the end of the match
  • which hero fired how often his special

for opponents attacking team:

• which heroes attacked me, which ones survived and their healthpoints at the end of the match
  • which hero fired how often his special

a small “report” on the match would help me to improve my defense.

How about a re-play?
A way to see how the fight was.

4 Likes

I Had about the same Idea Hermann
It would be really nice to see how the attacking / revenging Team has been built and not just the Players Defensive Team !

This tells you nothing.
Its all about the boards.
In some cause your attacker uses a team and lose due a bad board. He attack you once again with same team and get a jackpot board and holly molly your def lose.
What would you know in this case.

A replay is better way to know what had happened, but also nothing to add to your def line up.
Any hero can be dead if stacked the correct color vs him, and a good board with five or 6 tiles can ofc kill a tank like Ares!

It is definetly not just depending on the Board but i agree with you Jadon, a favorable Board gives you a massive Advantage.
I’m interested in jow the attacking Team has been set up, which Formation which Heros , thats all …
The Problem with the Replay is, so do I think, the unbelievable large amount of Data that has to be saved by SG.