✊ Genesis Uprising is full

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas

2 Likes

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down

1 Like

Chuck Norris keeps his friends close and his enemies closer. Close enough to drop them with one round house kick to the face

Gravemaker checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.

5 Likes

Chuck Norris does not own a stove, oven, or microwave , because revenge is a dish best served cold.

A study showed the leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart disease, 2. Chuck Norris, 3. Cancer

UPD 2019.08.12
1 spot left

I’d be interested in joining you guys, how do I proceed? I’m at cup rank 2200, team power 3900

1 Like

With addition of @Johanski123 we are full, sorry guys

We have a few openings now

Not everyone can handle Chuck Norris. He’s an acquired taste. Lol.

1 Like

Chuck Norris invented a language that incorporates karate and roundhouse kicks. So next time Chuck Norris is kicking your ■■■, don’t be offended or hurt, he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat

Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind every dead man, there is Chuck Norris

Most boots are made for walkin’. Chuck Norris’ boots ain’t that merciful

Google won’t search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don’t find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

It is believed dinosaurs are extinct due to a giant meteor. That’s true if you want to call Chuck Norris a giant meteor.

Chuck Norris does not play the lottery. It doesn’t have nearly enough balls

1 Like

How many Chuck Norris’ does it take to change a light bulb? None, Chuck Norris prefers to kill in the dark

As President Roosevelt said: “We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And Chuck Norris.”

It is better to give than to receive. This is especially true of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick