General Advice on Leveling 4* vs 5*

Nice team.

Peters will swap out nicely with Boldtusk versus a Blue boss/ titan. Peters also works well as a anti-healer with his single target attack and the ability to prevent a healer’s special from firing.

An aside to other, remember not to trigger Boldtusk and Kiril at the same time, since they overwrite each other. But by staggering them, you get much longer time with one of them active.

1 Like

Thanks for the info on the Peters swap and reminder on the staggering.

I’ve used Peters against healers with really good results. In raids/AW, a team with one healer that gets silenced makes a win much quicker/easier.

1 Like

Yeah, maxed 4* is much easier for sure and can get two for one based on the intermediate ascension item needed. Seems that flexibility in team build is the biggest value until a stable of 4* maxed is achieved.

Also agree that there’s something to be said for persistence and delayed gratification. To quote the venerable Miley Cyrus as heard from my daughter’s old IPOD, “Its the climb…” :smiley:

1 Like

The missing part is there if you download it and view it in your gallery or wherever your device saves things

A useful rule of thumb is that you’ll get about three 3* rare mats (e.g. hidden blades) for every 4* mat (e.g. mystic rings). Another rule of thumb is that similar 4* heroes, at 4/70, are stronger than their corresponding 5* hero at 3/70. So I’d hold off developing that 5* until you’ve got about 4 of the 4* ascension mats you will need.

Thanks. Hadn’t seen those ratios before.

So extrapolating a little… would be about 18 hidden blades per set of six rings, meaning I should be able to ascend two 4* (ttl 8) and one 5* per set of rings.

So with two to go, sounds like the timing is likely to work out for ring collection and re-collecting blades if I ascend two 4*.

2 Likes