Gems prices

Hi, good night. I’m from Brazil. I just want to know, why gems are so expensive. Like, you sell 10000 gems for $99,99, and for us brazilians, it’s really expensive, because it’s about R$330 in brazilian real. And I saw that even some american were complaining about the high price of gems. I know that the game always give gems on missions and you always doing some challenge on facebook, but still doesn’t helping players. So, why so expensive?

4 Likes

They are too expensive and I don’t think people buy the normal gem offers too much. However there are frequent special offers that have gems and often times rare items as well. I hold out for those, and I think a lot of other players do too.

1 Like

I buy gems “at my level”…I have heard a player complain that $99 was too small. There is a wide range of gems available, plus deals from time to time (for instance the $8.99 Halloween one that I bought into). :wink:

I’m gonna keep looking for deals that I can afford. Heh.

99 cents cheap enough?

1 Like

Free gems all day !!!

I rarely buy gems because so many hero draws with them result in a 3 star hero. Buying gems to get anything less than a 4 star hero is simply a waste of money. Please take the 3 stars out!!!

The answer in one word.
GREED!

They are so high so when they offer a “deal” people go “WOW, what a DEAL!” And they buy it. It works. Simple psychology.

Even the deals are too expensive.

Welcome to the community, MaxRaider!

I’m not SG staff, I’m just a volunteer (player) like you. I spin the wheel also and get what RNG gives me. :wink: