[KNOWN ISSUE] Shop Not Loading for Some Players on Android [Master]

Trying to keep my VIP pass active and it will not load.

1 Like

It happened to me when I do not have active WiFi

My VIP warned me to recharge it because it was running out, I’ve been trying for over 24 hours but the gem store for the VIP stays stuck in loading mode. I’ve rebooted everything. I even bought a Google card to try different payment method. Nothing is working, please help.

Did you contact the Support?

I have the same problem. Anybody van help me. Please

The Gems store is stuck in loading?!?!?!?!

1 Like

This is quite old, but it has suggestions for addressing what sounds like the same issue:

Try first:

Additional ideas:

(@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Possible Merge of Topic)

Thank you. The problem is fixed but I swear to God I sometimes HATE this game it’s so unfair. I really needed an orb of magic & it was available with an ascension pack, I bought it & got NONE. I don’t understand how I’m supposed to ascend my hero if I can’t get the ascension items needed. It’s completely frustrating

You’re welcome, and glad it’s fixed!

There are two guaranteed (and free) ways to get an Orb: the Shiloh Desert Rare Quest, and completion loot for the Epic and Legendary tiers of some of the Challenge Events.

Both of those are hard to complete for newer players. For me personally, it took around 4 months before I could manage to consistently finish them all and get the ascension mats from them.

In the meantime, 3-60 4* heroes, and maxed 3* heroes can get you pretty far in the game. Then you just have to have patience to get ascension mats like orbs at random from Titan loot, chests, or even Mystic Vision. It’s a slow process, for sure, especially at first. As you slowly level up, it becomes easier to get mats from guaranteed sources, and to get better loot from titans.

@General_Confusion put together a nice guide on places to get ascensions mats that goes into more detail:

It’s also helpful to know how Titan loot works:

1 Like

come over to my alliance we get them all the time. it’s a smaller alliance and a drama free relaxed game playing experience. or find a higher alliance to defeat higher titans for the loot

1 Like

I think there is something wrong. It’s been like this for days now.

1 Like

That doesn’t look correct as mine is available. Have you tried shutting down your game and restarting your device?

Hi @Juzjokez, since this seems to be a recurrent issue that several people have, I’ve designated a master thread and moved your post to it.

This post above, by @zephyr1, has good advice on how to handle the problem:

1 Like

Shut the game down and restarted. Still no change

Nope. Still not fixed

Well, sounds like all that’s left then is #3 on that list: opening a support ticket :slightly_smiling_face:

That or they look into the problem. The longer they take the more money they save me lol. It’s a win win for me.

The forum isn’t set up to deal with individual account issues. There’s no connection between forum information and player accounts.

I’ve grouped the reports together so that the devs can see it’s a persistent issue–but submitting a support ticket will actually let them see an example of the problem so they can figure out how to fix it.

Ok thanks…

1 Like

Funny how I hit the “support” button in the game to report the bug …it sent me straight to the forum.