Gem spending

Just an aside. Costumes do provide a good upgrade to easy to get heroes, meaning you can easily upgrade your team. But I would have to point out, costume keys are relatively plentiful compared to other coins, and you only need 5. I skipped one or two costume summons and now I have around 60 or so keys to spend, worth 12 summons without paying anything. To get that many free summons on S3 requires going through a lot of the provinces, plus, it is pretty much a one time thing as you only get them once you complete the provinces the first time. There are random rewards, and maybe in the future, special monster drops, but based on the seadragons in S2, you have to admit, after completing S2, it is pretty difficult to summon S2 heroes.

2 Likes

Yea, I’m coming around WaVe to that way of thinking…I think your right.

Sound, I hear where your coming from WaVe. As a beginner its difficult to know what’s right.

I hear u…

All.i know my costume dom (amazing with sartana and proteus in mono to cover everything in poison) Elena kadilen rigard Sonya melendor li xiu tiburtus little john boltdusk (someday will do isarnia) ate extremely tougher with costume bonus,

Some I use in Normal form.others in costume or mix and it also deepens my bench for trials where now can easily complete all of them with little to no battle items,

I think its best bang for your buck if f2p or c2p.

And look at costume kadilen shes now probably one of the most sought after costumes for good reason absolutely annoying as F to go against and beautiful to have.

But some of the heavy snipers like joon magni sartana and lianna are absolutely ridiculous at +20