Gem prices are doubled for Turkish players on Android - SGG EXPLANATION POST 37 & 100

Exactly. Initially, the Turkish prices were almost half of what everyone else was paying. THAT was the true injustice! lmao

3 Likes

I’m sure this will be SGG’s reaction to the dip in revenue from Turkey:

source (2)

:grin:

14 Likes

apparently it was adjusted to reflect the exchange rate. but is it just?

Google and Steam has pricing policies that are focused on purchasing power. this way, most of the P2P players will go F2P, some will end up quiting with the frustration game causes in every aspect.

this isn’t simply comparing prices between countries. this is comparing purchasing power. so let’s compare apples with apples; 1 kg of apples is about 4-5 TRY here, while it is about 1 USD for each apple in USA.

3 Likes

In google store, every price is lower in Turkey. This has to be not equality, this was justice
images (10)

7 Likes

You will owe us a sorry when the prices get lower, this is a fact :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bad example.
Actually, none of the three paid the tycket for the game :grin:

2 Likes

if this is a punishment, SGG has punished turkish players. The players that SGG should punish are those who buy gems by changing ip adress as if they were living in Turkey.
This is real injustice!

2 Likes

Does anyone have any screenshots of other recent offers in turkey’s currency?

10000 gems 699 TRY, which is 118 usd

This is usually related with taxes and government stuff…
Maybe Turkish government add some extra tax to online gambling…
From what I know from several games and international trades company A sells a product fo x Valor net world wide with the same net revenue…
To ensure the net revenue they add the taxes and aditional costs on top of the “base price”…

2 Likes

in the first post I shared the last offer before and after the price change

Shouldn’t that offer be something like 399 TRY?

I know. I wanted to see other offers before this one.

sure, if i can find earlier screenshots somewhere I’ll upload it here

The Point I’m making is the offer at TRY 107.99 is 59% of what the offer is in USD.

Shouldn’t past offers in turkey’s currency be the same percentage of what the offers are in USD?

Ä°t was 359 TRY before. Prices go up %96 in one day

This is probably why the change was put into place. SGG no doubt saw a huge rise in purchases made in Turkey and decided to fix the glitch.

You can thank all the players who changed their locations to turkey for this.

2 Likes

Petri made a statement.(As always, something changes and then the announcement is made.) :unamused:

1 Like

Ahh, they hadn’t updated google play exchange rates in 2 years. Wow.

3 Likes

yea that’s probably why.

and if the reason is this, people from other countries using means to cloak themselves as Turkish citizens to buy “cheaper”, this is mostly Google’s fault by not preventing this to happen. it is easy just check the origin of the credit card. SGG can’t get this info from Google so i can’t blame them about not preventing the fraud. but by adjusting the prices, SGG made a mistake which soon they’ll see. they’ll lose most of their P2P players from Turkish market. they were already frustrated because of the game mechanics, namely RNG. this was the last nail to the coffin IMHO. bad boards, no 4* items drops
from tournaments, war chests, or 14* titans for months…

i just switched from 30-40K bought gems per month to zero gems per month.

3 Likes