Gefjon or tyr?

I agree with you. I have a maxed Tyr and he’s alright. Nothing amazing. I booted him out of my red stack for Gefjon. Another vote for Gefjon.

1 Like

Due to the order of attacks on the card, Gefjon would first steal any opponents minions for herself, basically giving herself some heal and also making the opponent take more damage. Her pure damage is higher as well. So I would give Gefjon the nod on this one. And if they went head to head, Gefjon would steal those lovely replicating minions for herself.

1 Like

I am a Tyr owner and i don’t like him so much. It’s true that he can survive and make you win a battle just by himself but it’s rare. His damages are so weak. Gefjon will snipe your opponents every single time she fires

1 Like

How do you figure this? Taking the color out of the equation, Gefjon deals more damage (stack and special) and is sturdier. If you include costume bonus then yes Lianna has a slight edge in attack power and durability (higher HP, lower defense). Overall C Lianna and Gefjon are very close stat-wise and in the damage they do, but that is not factoring in the minion stealing at all (which often equates to both an attack boost and a self heal)

You should ascend both, but start with Gefjon. Yes, she is a red Lianna in many ways, but in today’s minion heavy meta, stealing minions is great and they act as temp. HP as meat shields. Besides, who wouldn’t want to steal Seshat’s replicator minions for themselves.

2 Likes

you are totally right. gefjon shines in her colour while Lianna shines in her colour too. but there is a big difference you can get Lianna for free from TC’s and the odds are too low for Gefjon. i wont criticise gejhon because she doesnt deserves it. but she is not so great at defense. if the enemy doesnt have any minnion (although if they have AI should target a minnion btw) she is pretty much like Lianna. that was all i wanted to point out. no offense against Gefjon indeed

1 Like

tbh honest i think if we were in an era where Telluria dominates equalling green tanks indeed, we would not talk about GM so much imo. if we were having a yellow tank like Guin, i am almost sure we would see people chasing Clarissa as very fast, deals extra damage against yellow and DoT, which are the same for GM. yes he is a great hero ı do agree even i dont have him but what makes him so great nowadays is the green tank hype. it almost the same for vela too in my opinion. she looks greta because of Telly, not that great for me. removing her extra damage against fire heroes slowly puts her in the hands of history slowly. she was great against red and now she is like any hero.

anyway, GM is great but i do agree there are other fire heroes that are great also. my number 1 for fire heroes is Lady Loki followed by Black Night.

Good luck to everyone

Any opinions on who to emblem between Gefjon or Oynx? Thinking Oynx, already have Finley maxed. Thanks!

1 Like

Onyx every time if you’d ask me, the new ninja heroes are STRONG

There baseline stats are ridiculous, might as well beef em up a little more before they get slaughtered

As owner of a 4/80 Tyr, I’d say this is an easy pick. Gefjon easy, any day of the week. No need to pray for red tiles for another revive with Gefjon, like you do every time w Tyr. Instead, Gefjon hits hard and kills. Tyr hits with a feather, and you pray for more red tiles to recharge the revive before he dies. Yes, sometimes it works and is lots of fun, but that’s unreliable.

3 Likes

I KNEW I had seen Tyr before somewhere! Must have had a late-life career change

1 Like

2 years and many power creeps later…is Tyr still relevant? Or is everyone waiting for his costume?
(Is Gefjon still relevant? Presumably yes due to mana destroy [costume] / steal)

Gefjon. Many defenses have minions on them. She will either steal or destroy them depending on if you have her costume or not.