📯 Gefjon – New Season 3 Hero – 5* Fire/ Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

So… gefjon or balder for the rings? It would go on my 3:2 offense team that already has ares and tyr…

Ares goes nicely with Baldur, but I would still pick gefjon

1000x Gefjon. Baldur is unfortunately almost pointless

2 Likes

I think Gefjon overall.
I don’t have Baldur but he seems to have applications in PVE particularly if you can support him with minions. In raids probably not so much

2 C Marjanas would be better than C Marjana and CB Marjana.

Gejfon would be better than CB Marjana in any scenario.

But it seems you have already made up your mind about this question so go with your plan of pulling C Marjana and pairing her with CB Marjana, and saving the Valhalla pull.

To be fair c Marjana is only in beta, whereas Gefjon is here and very nice

C Marjana is clearly the bomb on titans, but I think Gefjon might shade her otherwise. It’s kind of academic til c Marj is finalised and released

I have Marj ascended with emblems but I think I will prefer Gefjon once she is ascended. I do like Lianna and she might be better! Of course my Lianna +18 is accompanied by Evelyn +9 so that is a point in her favour

Long story short, Gefjon looks very nice

Ended up getting her tonight! She is definitely next in line for rings.

5 Likes

Gefjon on defense

1 Like

When people say things like “well C.Marjana is clearly better than Gefjon” I nod and ignore you I’m afraid.

There’s no guarantees you get C.Marjana unless you are prepared to whale it. I have 2 5* costumes total and I’ve thrown plenty of summons in there. I have a long list of maxed S1 heroes I’d love the costume for (Joon, Vivica, Quintus for a start…)

So whereas Gefjon may not be quite as good as a Costumed Marjana the basic fact is I have Gefjon. I have my Marjana +11 so I’d of course love the costume. But so would all my others :joy:

So if you want to have theoretical debates that’s all fine but if you had 6 rings now and had Gefjon you’d be absolutely mental if you didn’t spend them on her.

5 Likes

I’ve yet to find Gefjon on anyone’s def. but I have enjoyed testing mine out at 3/70. I didn’t realize that you steal ALL minions from the hero you attack. Got 2 ravens from Freya in one hit. The potential to steal 3 minions from someone then do damage is pretty cool.

3 Likes

Cant wait to have mine maxed, going vs seshat must be hilarious.

1 Like

I got Gefjonq, now I wonder how long it will be before she gets nerfed. Any bets?

She won’t cause it’s an offensive hereo not a defensive hereo meaning her OPness can’t be seen by anyone so no one will complain.

1 Like

People say this if they do not have Gefjon and C.Marjana.
If you have Gefjon - Gefjon is definitely good.
But if you have 10k gems, then C.Marjana is better, because you have 0.6% to get her.

At 3/58 and I can already see huge potential for her.
Best thing is - she is fun. Adds another layer of strategy to the game.

2 Likes

Naaah… it doesn’t work… No Gefjon for me

@Strachu It is best now. The odds of other legendary is combined… yes the odds are better, but it could be ANY 5* that drops.

LOTL and Telluria are screwed with Gefjon.

And… against Queen of hearts must be hilarious too.

Bad couple with other minion destroyers.

Thank you @Mr.Spock! I’ll keep seshat as my primary with emblems and give Gefjon just a couple nodes most likely

1 Like

I assumed the minion would be destroyed but Gefjon wouldn’t receive it with Bera’s ailment. Was able to test and confirm that that is the case:

Gravemaker had a moth minion, fired Gefjon and the minion was removed but she was not able to receive it.

5 Likes