📯 Gefjon – New Season 3 Hero – 5* Fire/ Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Also if she steals minions from Seshat, will they replicate for her or not?

Its been confirmed above by @StephenNap89

2 Likes

I’m at 47 and nothing…aggravating. Well, time to save for another 6 months for nothing then too.

3 Likes

I feel the pain. I budgeted for 200 summons knowing I might not get her. Yes it’s a lot but I like Valhalla the best and this year was to build a roster. She popped out back to back on the last 10. A few gems left for Halloween but won’t be summoning like that for ages.

2 Likes

Whats your experience so far vs telluria? Other players have mentioned she still resists the minion steal.

She is a lot of fun to use against Telluria. Yes, Telluria resists the minion steal, but you can still steal from her allies. High tile damage, hard hitting special. A couple raids ago I manged to steal 3 minions from Seshat. That was fun.

7 Likes

stealing from seshat is the best. how many times has that ■■■■■ been in the corner and you can’t kill her!!

2 Likes

Isn’t 500% damage too much? Looks like she can one hit kill…

Less than some other snipers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

She is right behind Lianna with costume bonus in terms of damage output:

C Lianna 765 * 5.12 = 3916.8
Gefjon 772 * 5.00 = 3860

1 Like

How does costume sartana compare to those 2?

2 Likes

Just stumbled across this helpful list ranking sniper damage by the incomparable Guv:

4 Likes

I am C2P and saving my coins for when Thor and Odin are also available. I think making my pulls when they are all available would be more efficient…I hope. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Interesting that Gefjon is simultaneously a virgin goddess as well as the goddess of plowing…

Didn’t get her this time, but did manage to get Tyr with a coin pull. Finally a Valhalla hero that is not Heimdall or Lady Loki. Talk about being unlucky in luck, I have three Heimdally and two Lokis. No other Valhalla heros, except now a Tyr.

Hopefully Gefjon will decide to join the family soon…

6 Likes

First free coin pull, Gefjon! Third free coin pull, Tyr! My lucky day! :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

I HATE YOU ALL.

From which you may gather, I was not successful.

8 Likes

Well, calm down. I heard someone pulled 90 and could only get Azlar.
Who is it? It’s me!

11 Likes

My deepest condolences in this your time of sorrow.

2 Likes

Went in for Gef and came out with Kaghan. Well he will walk straight into HA in 2 weeks.

Anyone able to test?