šŸ“Æ Gefjon ā€“ New Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Fire/ Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Wasnā€™t expecting to get her as I didnā€™t throw a lot at the portal (9 to get the bonus ascension)

The irony that I used my 6 rings on Khagan earlier this week is not lost on me :joy:

But Khagan has a very specific use so he will repay them.

Just 5 more rings to go for Gefjon!

14 Likes

40 pulls no 5*

I sad face

4 Likes

IMG_0105

28 Likes

Damn ninjasā€¦

Though from a narrative perspective youā€™d expect them to be stealthy and hard to catchā€¦

1 Like

Does Telā€™s innate abilility prevent minion stealing?

1 Like

Yes. I just tried it. ā€œResistā€ appeared over Telluria and Gefjon didnā€™t get the minion.

4 Likes

Just tried a 10 pull to get Gefjon but wasnā€™t successful. However quite pleased I got my first Heimdallā€¦

Edit - then just got Gefjon without really trying and with a single coin pull in the new Valhalla event ā€¦

10 Likes

Meh.
Thnx gor info tho

1 Like

Well, 3 coin pulls from completing S3 hard levels and here she isā€¦

ā€¦and thatā€™s how far Iā€™ve got with my version of power levelling.
Her or J-F for the rings? Only other red 5* is already maxed Khagan

11 Likes

Definitely Gefjon over JF. Congrats on the pull!

1 Like

In my honest opinion I would focus on Gefjon first.
Whichever hero you choose good luck

2 Likes

Got her! Iā€™ve been hording coins in anticipation for her and they paid off.

3 Likes

How does Gefjon interact with Bera? If Beraā€™s minion first hits Gefjon and gives her ā€œthe target canā€™t receive new Minions for 3 turnsā€, then will Gefjon remove the targetā€™s minion? Gefjon canā€™t gain the minion so is it just destroyed?

ā€œSteals minionsā€ is a loaded phrase just like how Lady Lokiā€™s ā€œreallocatesā€ is a loaded action word. Many people assumed that Lady Loki directly transfer the status ailments but if you see how Lady Loki works when she is blind, then you will see thatā€™s not the case. Sheā€™s essentially still blind when transferring. So then how does this minion steal work?

6 Likes

Also if she steals minions from Seshat, will they replicate for her or not?

Its been confirmed above by @StephenNap89

2 Likes

Iā€™m at 47 and nothingā€¦aggravating. Well, time to save for another 6 months for nothing then too.

3 Likes

I feel the pain. I budgeted for 200 summons knowing I might not get her. Yes itā€™s a lot but I like Valhalla the best and this year was to build a roster. She popped out back to back on the last 10. A few gems left for Halloween but wonā€™t be summoning like that for ages.

2 Likes

Whats your experience so far vs telluria? Other players have mentioned she still resists the minion steal.

She is a lot of fun to use against Telluria. Yes, Telluria resists the minion steal, but you can still steal from her allies. High tile damage, hard hitting special. A couple raids ago I manged to steal 3 minions from Seshat. That was fun.

7 Likes

stealing from seshat is the best. how many times has that ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  been in the corner and you canā€™t kill her!!

2 Likes