Gedfdnd? as per rfgf osteffand novip :)

for titans you need defense debuff heroes…
for raids you need offensive heroes…

thats the difference between p2p/c2p and f2p :slight_smile:

more likely

difference between p2p/c2p and f2p

1 Like

anyways, back on topic pls :smiley:

here is one :slight_smile:

Avalon pull Dec 2018

2 Likes

Merlin is one of the finest 4*. Perhaps my favorite hero in the game. Don’t be dazzled by all those stars—sometimes the best heroes only wear 4 of them.

6 Likes

yeah… I really like that word :wink::wink:

1 Like

Thank you for being so kind:) felt better already!
Until my friend pulled an Authur without even trying and plus an evelyn! So I tried again, another 10 pull. And bumped! Another Merlin lol

But haha, he doesn’t have a Merlin. And I have two! That’s what I told myself.

3 Likes

Today I got only 3* :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Haha, somehow you made my day! You’ve got 3!!! Yay!!!

2 Likes

Odds of getting the current HotM are the same in any summon.

If the original poster does not have the gems for the 10-pull during Avalon, or Atlantis this month, then those odds apply to getting a future month’s HotM.

That was my point. And I think Evelyn is probably going to be one of the most wanted HotM. (Although most all of them are good and wanted, but some more than others.)

I dont’t want to whin…but, but, but, my friend, who pulled an Authur and Evelyn earlier without trying, and thenlater in the day, he pulled another Authur, and then a Guinevere, effortlessly…I had to sleep with it…I might just dump my account and play his instead:(

1 Like

Guess i’ll try 4-5 pulls on avalon in the last minutes… And rest of my gems and coins on atlantis in the first few minutes :wink:

Hope it’s worth it :smile:

1 Like

And spent my gems…

Dissaponted…

Bummer…

Then you already seem to have enough 4* heroes.

2 4* out of 7 pulls is above average for TC20!

2 10x last ten mins of event

Buddy did a 10x last 10min got Lianna and 3 Evelyn’s in same 10x

Shout out DHiT

1 Like

That’s a pretty average looking 10-pull. Most of mine look pretty similar. I too completely blanked on the Avalon 5* heroes this go-round. /sigh

Last hour and tried for a 10x summon from Avalon:

Morgan
Domitia
Grimm
Rigard
6x 3*

Still can’t get Guin or Arthur :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Omg I really want Morgan , but budget say I must wait till next Avalon event , lol

1 Like

It’s all a roll of the dice

2 Likes

if You buy extra hero spots, do you still get the extra free ones every few levels?

Cookie Settings