Gedfdnd? as per rfgf osteffand novip :)

It should happen about every 7 times in 10,000 attempts. If you figure there are probably at least 500,000 10-pulls on seasonal, you’d expect over 350 people to get what you got. Definitely rare, and pretty awesome.

yes if we are lucky to get hotm but if it doesn’t it really hurts. that’s why I never 10x pulls, but I’m also curious about my luck if 10x pulls :grin::grin:
I have a plan to try it in Atlantis :thinking::thinking:

Definitely 10x or 30x pulls for Atlantis.

The AM chest is still great.

The odd thing was I got a mystic ring from mystic vision yesterday after days of negligible gems and crap materials.

AMs are way more important than heroes.

1 Like

I think the psychology term is intermittent reinforcement. If they drop in something awesome every now and then, you’ll keep playing those videos on the off chance that it’ll happen again.

1 Like

I disagree…
Feel free to use your scopes on Thorne… I wont…
Or tabards on Quintus…

I’ll lvl them only if I wont have 4* to work on… And then I 'll still have second thoughts to use capes/tabards on them… :confused:

With the exception of war, you dont need tons of heroes to raid or even on titans.
A couple of 4* and 5* would still do fine.

I have over 30 5* heroes but only 10 of are ascended to the max. I have to gather AMs again for those.

If you ask me, for 5* if you have 2x decent heroes for each color is already sufficient.

Quintus is good if you know how to use him. Thorne is an exception. Bad hero that he has no special skill nor high damage. He needs to be flanked by 2 very good heroes and preferably red. He is still viable if you really have no other choice (maybe F2P). He is a pure old school tank with heavy D and nothing else. I have recently played against someone with a Thorne tank recently and flanked by 2 GMs. Took me 3 tries to win.

Conclusion: new players need more heroes; veteran players need more AMs

4 Likes

Did a 10x pull, got an Obakan(my fourth on the bench) and a Merlin…where are the good ones…

1 Like

for titans you need defense debuff heroes…
for raids you need offensive heroes…

thats the difference between p2p/c2p and f2p :slight_smile:

more likely

difference between p2p/c2p and f2p

1 Like

anyways, back on topic pls :smiley:

here is one :slight_smile:

Avalon pull Dec 2018

2 Likes

Merlin is one of the finest 4*. Perhaps my favorite hero in the game. Don’t be dazzled by all those stars—sometimes the best heroes only wear 4 of them.

6 Likes

yeah… I really like that word :wink::wink:

1 Like

Thank you for being so kind:) felt better already!
Until my friend pulled an Authur without even trying and plus an evelyn! So I tried again, another 10 pull. And bumped! Another Merlin lol

But haha, he doesn’t have a Merlin. And I have two! That’s what I told myself.

3 Likes

Today I got only 3* :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Haha, somehow you made my day! You’ve got 3!!! Yay!!!

2 Likes

Odds of getting the current HotM are the same in any summon.

If the original poster does not have the gems for the 10-pull during Avalon, or Atlantis this month, then those odds apply to getting a future month’s HotM.

That was my point. And I think Evelyn is probably going to be one of the most wanted HotM. (Although most all of them are good and wanted, but some more than others.)

I dont’t want to whin…but, but, but, my friend, who pulled an Authur and Evelyn earlier without trying, and thenlater in the day, he pulled another Authur, and then a Guinevere, effortlessly…I had to sleep with it…I might just dump my account and play his instead:(

1 Like

Guess i’ll try 4-5 pulls on avalon in the last minutes… And rest of my gems and coins on atlantis in the first few minutes :wink:

Hope it’s worth it :smile:

1 Like

And spent my gems…

Dissaponted…

Bummer…

Cookie Settings