Gazelle vs Sif...And the next set of darts goes to

Here’s my roster. Was originally torn between Malosi and Gazelle until I read @Wormwood’s review on Sif…now I’m torn between Sif and Gazelle.

Would love your feedback, I’ll also include the review below.

4 Likes

Since you have Miki, I’d say Sif. But both are solid

1 Like

Nice rosta I’d prob choose sif but either both a good choice.

1 Like

Gazelle doesn’t seem to get a lot of respect on the forum, not sure why… she’s an amazing offensive hero and she isn’t really a titan hero as I keep seeing suggested (she’s fine there but for me, even ranvir is a better option), but on offense… she’s bonkers… and with drake and rabbit with her in a 3 stack, it melts… if you just want to 2 stack, drake and her are top notch (blind keeps you protected from sniper fire). If I had another gazelle I’d be maxing her asap, she’s fantastic vs the current meta (if you have a 23 mana to give her), just laughs off all the dot heroes and adds the power you need to punch through minion shields, either through tiles or specials, one of my favorite heroes.

4 Likes

I know this is off-topic, but did you hand-make that graphic of heroes, or was that generated from somewhere?

On your question, I just got Malosi today, and don’t have Gazelle/Sif. Having said that, I’d probably go Sif.

1 Like

This website here by @GDIBass:

1 Like

FYI you can share a direct link to the profile by going to your settings and changing your sharing settings. Not for everyone, but it might work for some.

1 Like

I don’t know much about sif

But you have to try that gazelle at least at 3-70
She is amazing, she cleanse and protect your 4 other heroes from everything, gives your heroes +100% attack, -50% damage recieved and she heals herself. As long as she lives
However she does not work well with that Guin, if you stack yellow with gazelle vivica fits better, if you need a healer that is

It seems Malosi was taken out of the equation but she is the most useful of the three. Counters all the popular tanks and maybe 80% of event and Hotm’s.

Cookie Settings