Gazelle does not dispell Lepiota Ghost (Working as Intended)

While playing against a defense with Lepiota she had ghosted my Domitia and gazelle did dispell the ghost affect but I believe it should have as she should dispell all uncleansable and I dispell able affects. Posting some pictures for reference

2 Likes

Hmmm interesting…
Screenshot_20211003-185803

Kinda double counter in ways I’ll put in mod chat.

Thanks! To be clear, I fired Gazelle after Domitia was already Ghosted. Not sure if that is how it is intended. I’m also interested to see what would happens if lepiota fired after gazelle on a dancing hero

1 Like

No probs it’s worth checking as if Dom was ghost when gaz fired she should of cleanse her…
Staff won’t respond till the morning you may have to send a support ticket… Info on the time would be very handy, :+1:

I expirienced exacly same problem several times.
Last time I was kinda prepared and managed to record a video, please see attached gif.gazelle

Hello, this was checked by the development team and it should be working as intended. The ghost mode resists Special Skill attacks and status effect removal is part of a Special Skill. I hope this helps to clarify and thank you for the report, though!

4 Likes

Gazelle’s buff work like “undispellable immune to ailment”. Remove from all heroes with that ability (Gazelle, Lepiota, Chameleon, etc.) can remove undispellable. However, ghost and abyss ghost resist to those remove, so Gazelle can’t remove Lepiota’s abyss ghost. (It like “taunt” that prevent you from remove it.)

Note : Equalizer’s remove is different from those heroes’ remove since it can remove Lepiota’s abyss ghost.

Understood, thank you for looking into this!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen;
I maybe missing something, but as you read in the title, G.Gazelle, normally should cleanse everthings in its path, but today, i found it that she cannot cleanse Lepiota’s Abyss Ghost Form.

Can someone kindly explain me, what I am missing here?

Thank you in advance.

I think ghost form is considered something different by the game and not a status effect despite it being listed there. I say that because I know Lepiota cannot remove ghost form either.

But why this is the case and whether this is totally intentional I don’t know.

I believe, while on ghost form, heroes can get minions, although im not sure now :thinking: