Fidget
Widget

Little jet, don’t fret
All set?
I bet

Idget
Fidget
Widget

If ya wanna join our awesome lil family - full of compassionate, supportive people from all over the world - get straight away to the messaging. You’d be doing us both a favor :joy:

Also, Ravens of Valhalla may have an opening in the distant, but not all that distant, future, so keep an eye, and that in mind

ID: randapanduh

I smell bubble-gum
2 Likes

Eeek, our lil family grew by +1 :grin:

So upon some reorganizing, we [officially] have a few openings in Gate to Valhalla :blush:

Don’t miss your chance!

Come join our lil alliance, and find out for yourself what an online family truly feels like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Hint: it’s amazing)

Line ID: randapanduh

Hmu if you’re interested or have any questions :blush:

Also…

& If you’re just starting out in the game, and/or you’re afraid that Gate to Valhalla would be too fast paced for you…

Check out Guardians of Valhalla, our new home for growing players :blush:

2 Likes

War is over

Time to consider whether your current standing is the right home for you

…Or if you wanna find a family and a better fit :wink:

(For after war…)

Upon birthing a third Raven family member [Guardians of Valhalla]…

…Our precious Gate to Valhalla has been left with a handful of vacancies

Soooo

Come check us out :relaxed:

Oh and if you’re new, or wanna take it real slow, try out our very new Guardians of Valhalla.

If you’re experienced, and wanna start chaining 14* Titans, contact us about Ravens of Valhalla (Top 300 alliance)

Gate to Valhalla is gonna be for those somewhere in the middle. Less pressure, and competitiveness, but same amount of friendliness and fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As Ravens, we do take the “casual” in our casual-competitive lifestyle very seriously :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: No drama, no stress, no hard feelings, and no pressure. Take it as it comes, and we’ll be there to support you regardless :relaxed:

We will treat you like family :heart::blue_heart:

& While you’re out searching, when in doubt, look for the rune next to our family names :wink: You’ll know you’ve got the right place :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
2 Likes

War is over

Hit me up, fool :kissing_heart:

Bump for my players at the Gate :kissing_heart:

I am having one account With Exp lvl 20 can I Join in your alliance

???

You’re the one who commented in this thread earlier, recruiting for your last alliance :thinking: So I’m a bit confused, but…

…If you’d like to find a home for that account, Guardians of Valhalla[X ] is gonna probably be the best fit [of the three] for a level 20 account :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m also here to:

bump bump bump
This thread to top top top
In order to lump lump lump
All queries in one stop stop stop

(For the Gate, of course)

Willing to merge, or take in a group of people/members looking for a more laid-back, casual-competitive experience too :blush: All we ask is that you continue doing what you joined this game to do: ie play and have fun

So hmu if you’re interested, or have any questions at all

1 Like

It’s been a min since I’ve bumped this, so why not?!

Come check our family out. I promise, we’re friendly :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Are you looking for an alliance?
Come and check out the Gate to Valhalla
Let me list out some of the reasons

Whether you’re a new player and rising
Or a tired veteran needing a break
We might just be what you’re missing

Minimal 1200 cups are required
You don’t need to keep a high ranking
Raiding super defenses can make us all tired

Any sort of hero rosters are welcome
It’s not about who or how many you have
But more of how well you can use 'em

We only have 2 main rules really
Please use all flags in war if you’ve opted in
And hit all titans daily

We’re currently facing 9 and 10 star titans
No obligation to use any battle items or flasks
Except when we’re facing the Rare ones

War attacks are free for all
And we don’t have a fixed colored defense tank
When and who to hit is solely your call

Play at the pace that you want
F2P, C2P, P2W, we don’t care
As long as you’re having fun

Our members are knowledgable and friendly
We will answer your questions as best we can
Although some may not be the most chatty

If all of this is intriguing to you
Find us in the game on Alliance Search - Gate to Valhalla
We’re looking forward to having you

I guess that’s all there is to it
I’ve run out of ways to force a rhyme
I’m no poet, and don’t I know it

3 Likes

Gate to Valhalla is an awesome alliance, sister to Ravens of Valhalla and Guardians of Valhalla. Oh, yes, and the Ravens needs a new member too! We are chaining 14* titans. Check us out!

1 Like

Are you still looking for new members? Level 68, 30+ fully leveled 5* another 30+ at 3/70. At least 1 troop of each color at 23, others at level 7-11. Looking for alliance that is semi competitive, but casual. Focus is titan and wars with at least some strategy and organization.

A new year has begun and what better time for a change of scenery?

The Alliance Quest is coming next week with new challenges and opponents. In the last one, we managed to be comfortably in the top 10k despite only 20 members.

Come join us in the push for even higher ranking and rewards!

Not sure about the best teams and strategies for the Event? No worries. We will help you get the best out of your hero roster.

You can drop me a LINE at liamk_eandp if you have further enquiries

2 Likes

Bump.

Come join The Gate to Valhalla for a relaxed “casual-competitive” alliance! No pressure, no drama.

LINE at liamk_eandp

2 Likes

A new Path of Valor is about to begin. Join us in hunting Titans and competitive Wars to complete the Challenges.
14 spots available. We’re currently at 8* and 9* titans, but can go higher with new blood.

No flags left in the last 5 wars

Date War Rule Our Score Flags Left Their Score Flags Left Result
2022/01/30 War Equalizer 6777 0 6424 0 W
2022/02/02 War Equalizer 6843 0 6495 0 W
2022/02/06 Attack Boost 6622 0 5743 10 W
2022/02/10 Attack Boost 6983 0 7166 0 L
2022/02/13 Rush Attack 5720 0 5587 8 W

Only 1200 cups required and no other requirements.

Feel free to ask if you need more info, either here or on LINE : liamk_eandp

2 Likes

Time for a bump. The Alliance Quest is coming again end of March. In the first 2 Clash of Knights, we have managed to unlock the Legendary mode despite not being full.

We are currently at 15 members and killing 9* Titans. Come join us if you want to play the game in a casual but competitive way with minimal rules. No pressure on having the newest and bestest heroes and troops!

2 Likes

March is almost over but there is still time for one more Event! The Clash of Knights Alliance Quest will be starting in a couple of days.

Love it or hate it, it’s one of the few events where all members work together to get rewards, including LB Aethers. And some of the heroes in this portal are must-haves.

Even at half-capacity, we’ve managed to reach the 10M points needed to unlock the Legendary stages the first 2 times the event was held. Come join us as we strive to hit this mark again. Worry not if your previous scores weren’t good or if you’ve never participated. We’ll help you set up the best team with your available heroes and the strategy to get through the tough final bosses

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.