Well hello there, familiar faces
It’s high time we expanded the Ravens family, so here goes nothing
Sister to the well established, casual-competitive, Ravens of Valhalla
It’s a place that began as a home for former Ravens to get some much needed R&R - away from the active struggle of top-tier level play - while also allowing any aspiring Ravens-to-be a nest to hatch in In time, it sorta took on a life of its own, and now, it has become well-past-deserving of its own thread
- Invite Only
- 200+ Trophy Requirement
- Battling up to 11* Titans
- War is optional; if opted in, use all flags
- Communication is key; any absences away should be notified, or else…
- Extended periods of unexplained inactivity will result in a kick
- Most importantly: have fun
…and as GtV fills up and grows, so, too, will this alliance, it’s members, and it’s titans
While both alliances fit under “casual-competitive”, Ravens of Valhalla is definitely our more competitive [of the two], while Gate to Valhalla is more casual. So depending on your priorities, and place in the game, will help determine which is truly the better fit [for you]
But the best part about both alliances?!
You get to play on your terms
No one telling you who to hit when, judging you for not having x hero, or meeting y TP; we’re all inclusive (& In the Gate, even moreso, since we don’t have to be as strict about hitting titans ) & No matter what, we all will treat you with the camaraderie, kindness and respect that we all deserve from one another
It’s why this simple alliances truly feel like family
Well, quite a lot actually. We’ve got members stretching from all over the world - from almost all continents, age groups and cultures. We’re a welcoming, accepting, warm, engaging and supportive group of people, who enjoy the game almost as much as we enjoy each other’s company Treating each other with kindness, and respect, is a way of life for a Raven We don’t enjoy drama, or negativity, in the slightest
(Sounds too good to be true, right?! Well… It’s not)
We’ve got handfuls of knowledgeable players, who can help answer any questions that arise, giving advice on anything, anytime. Several have been around since the inception of the game, a few are in the beta program, many know their way around this game [and back], and a couple are very active here on this forum. Either way you slice it, we’ve got plenty of experience, and wisdom, just waiting to share, and spread around, upon request
& Although our alliances are separate, we do stay in contact with one another with our [optional] group chats through both Line and Facebook messenger. It’s exactly this that allows us to help our most junior members grow into the strongest versions of themselves they can possibly be & Exactly where specific questions can be addressed, regarding anything at any time, as well.
What to Expect
As we expect everyone who joins our little family to do their part, as part of the team, without having to be hassled about it. We do understand RL will always come first - especially in the Gate, specifically created for Ravens with more hectic RL schedules - but we also understand that we all joined for the same reason also: to play, and enjoy, this game. So at the end of the day, a balance must always be maintained. For Gate to Valhalla, that’s basically just showing up and giving it the most you can
Now, in the Gate, we don’t have quite as high of standards. You’re still expected to be active, but:
- There’s plenty room for players just starting out - still getting a feel for the game - to learn, grow and blossom without the added pressure; there’s no requirements past playing.
- There’s also room for experienced players who’ve just had enough with the daily grind and status quo, and need a break, a vacation, or a place where they can finally kick up their feet, breathe in, and relax; no presumptions about meeting certain titan scores, item usages, TP etc.
- Lastly, there’s also room for players who are just sick of their current standings, and would love to try a more inclusive, welcoming alliance for a change.
- Plus, any players who enter the ranks of GtV are automatically considered and approved for our more competitive Ravens of Valhalla if/when the time comes (our sister does get first dibs on all of our future openings ) So if RoV is the sort of alliance you [eventually] wanna be in, GtV is a great place to get your foot in the door, and truly learn what the Raven culture is all about [first-hand]!
So long as you wanna play, and give it a try, well then, that’s all we need [from you]
Now, if this sounds more like your speed than your current circumstances - no matter your
level/standing in the game - give us a shout! I’m sure we’d love to have you, and get you integrated into the family as soon as possible
Contact me anytime + I’ll answer any questions here, (or there), too