Old thread. No longer relevant ✌️

Delete. This is old. All done.

6 Likes
Oooooiiiiiieeeeee
We’re looking for 10 + 3

(Lol okay, not my best rhyme, but work with me here… it’s been that kinda day :sweat_smile:)

Gate to Valhalla just downed a 10* rare

Pretty sweet :sunglasses:

Come join the action, and the family, now
(Or contact me for more information :wink:)

ID: randapanduh

Bump

I like that you are generous with using emoji here @RandaPanduh! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

(I’m kinda generous with emojis everywhere, but hey, I’ll take it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Emojis: the best representation of emotions & intentions than actual words themselves :joy::rofl:

Ahh, where would we be without em :heart::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is what happens when you’re bored, waiting for your dentist to show up:

Hey-o, hey-o

This is what Ravens are made of

Hey-o, hey-o

This is what Ravens are made of :notes:

(Break it down)

I walk thru the city of Valhalla, and lost, I roam
I’m looking for a new hangout, a family, a throne
A place where I can relax, and no longer feel so alone
The location I’ve been searching for; my house, new home

Hey-o, hey-o

Hey-o, hey-o

This is what Ravens are made of :musical_note:

I’d been sifting thru alliances, for what feels like too long
So long that everyone before it just felt totally wrong
& I can’t believe I found it, the place I belong
Now I just can’t help it, I’ve gotta sing along:

Hey-o, hey-o

Hey-o, hey-o

(Again for the people in the back!)

Hey-o, hey-o

Hey-o, hey-o

So if you’re lonely out there, looking, for a comforting place
Why not try Gate to Valhalla, a warm new space
Look forward to the convos, and titans we’ll face
& I promise that you’ll love it (too), once you give it a taste

(So sing it with me, now!)

Hey-o, hey-o

This is what Ravens are made of :musical_note:

(OK, you get the point :sweat_smile:)

Mic drop :microphone:
5 Likes

Since Gate to Valhalla is essentially the “Gate” (if you will) to our beloved Ravens of Valhalla, here’s a lil taste of what our most senior alliance is all about☺️

(In case one glove fits more than another)

Although, as Ravens of Valhalla is currently full, we do recommend any interested parties [in either] join GtV first to see what we’re all about :smiling_face: Truly the best, and easiest, way to integrate you into our lovely Ravens family asap :purple_heart::heart:

(As members at the Gate get first dibs on any future openings :wink:)

2 Likes

Doo-wap-skittity-skittity-skat

Bee-boop-bee-boop-bee-bee-bee-boop

Line ID: randapanduh

HMU

(Even if it’s just to hear me spout real words :sweat_smile:)

Cuz Gate to Valhalla is waiting :wink:

3 Likes

Time to bump

Hmu

Cuz my alliance, and the mates inside, yeah well… They’re awesome

ID: randapanduh

1 Like

I’ve got two accounts that have been semi-retired in my own private alliance for the last six months. But it’s gotten kinda lonely, so I’m looking for an alliance with just the right balance between competitive seriousness and casual fun. Your posts here make me think that the Gates could be my new home.

I can’t guarantee that I’ll hit the titan every time I’m on, but I can guarantee that I’ll use my titan flags at lunch time every day. Titans are my least favorite part of the game, so I tend to do them only when I’m watching TV (which I do during my lunch breaks at work).

I love wars, though, and have never failed to use all my flags. My primary account is over three years old and my war defense is around 4300 or so. My secondary account is only a year old and has a war defense around 3800.

If that all sounds acceptable, I’ll look to disband my little two-dude alliance tomorrow and join up with the Gates.

Two questions for you first:

Do you require Discord or something similar?

Do you coordinate tank colors on war defenses?

Thanks for the info…

2 Likes

Hi CocoN8. I’m part of the Ravens to Valhalla, so I don’t know all the details about Gate to Valhalla. But… those who have switched between the alliances (both ways) have been great to be alliance mates with. My guess is that Gate is similar to Ravens in that 1) there is a Line and Facebook messenger group but it is not required (I do almost all my alliance communication in the in game chat) and 2) Ravens coordinates tank colors, but I’m not positive about Gate. This is the first alliance/family of alliances I have been a member of for over a year and I can’t speak highly enough of the people in them. I hope this helps with your decision.

4 Likes

Hey @CocoN8 :blush:

I’m not gonna be able to possibly top @bstoos beautiful words, and glowing recommendation, so imma just answer your questions (and maybe reiterate a lil :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

First off, based on what you’ve described, you sound pretty perfect for Gate to Valhalla honestly :blush:

They’re all about participation, and trying your best, but won’t hound you about your hits, etc. So if you prefer to use your titan flags at lunch everyday, that is just fine!

(Hey - I get it; after so long playing, titans can get a lil monotonous :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

+ They’re an awesome group of people, so no doubt you’ll have fun and feel at home with em :relaxed:

As for your questions:

1. We do not have any mandatory forms of contact, although we do have group chats through both Facebook messenger, and Line, that are optional. Just an easier way to stay in touch with both alliances and everyone inside - but up to you whether you’d like to join em (or not) :blush:

2. Gate to Valhalla does not coordinate war defenses. It is Ravens of Valhalla that’s more strict about those sort of things :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: So you just set your best and have fun! (Although, now that they’ve grown quite a bit, coordination may become a question up for debate in future, just… Not now)

Hopefully that covered most of your questions/concerns, but do lemme know if you’d like any more information beforehand. Or else, feel free to head over [after war] whenever (if you want) :grin:

4 Likes

Hi cocoN8!

I currently have my primary account (Katterik) in Ravens of Valhalla and my secondary/alt account (SilverKatt) in the Gate to Valhalla. I’m also co-leader at the Gate :grin: … Because I straddle both alliances, I can tell you with confidence that they are exactly as @RandaPanduh as described. :sparkling_heart:

In particular, the Gate has slightly more relaxed rules and guidelines around Titans … although for war, if opted in, all flags must be used (which you already plan to do :grinning:). We do not currently coordinate colours at the Gate, although that’s a future possibility. I would invite you to come visit us at the Gate and get to know us :sunglasses:… I think you will find us a good match for your situation.

As BStoos mentioned, we have a very active optional LINE chat that is shared by members of both alliances, so we all get to know one another and each can benefit from the Ravens’ collective knowledge :nerd_face:.

Looking forward to meeting you at the Gate and getting to know you! :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

Is there space for an over-active level 73 (4600+TP) and level 60 alt (4400+TP)?

Been only in one alliance for the past 1.5 years and feel like I’ve outgrown it. Not sure if I want to be in a super-competitive alliance yet, so looking for something in between.

Just one question. Are there any rules regarding item usage (Harpoons, etc) against Titans?

2 Likes

Most definitely! :relaxed:

Gate to Valhalla would love to house both of your accounts :wink:

And then from there - if you ever decide you wanna ramp up your competitive play [eventually] - can always consider bringing over an acct to Ravens of Valhalla [if/when the timing calls for it] too (if ya want)

But anyway, since things are more relaxed over at the Gate [compared to RoV], there really are no rules other than participating. So that includes item usage/harpoon usage as well.

Tbh, both of our alliances have no requirements when it comes to item usage; you just use whatever you feel comfortable doing, with no pressure whatsoever :relaxed: While RoV does always strive for first mark [harpoons] (which isn’t ever an issue for us), GtV is definitely more free-flowing on the subject, although they do aim for first as well :relaxed:

(Hopefully that answers your question, but do lemme know if you’d like any more information beforehand; I’m always around :relaxed:)

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick response. Just need to say my farewells to my alliance mates and hopefully finish off this 9* Titan.

See you in a bit :blush:

3 Likes

Hi! I’m still a newish, active player working on building some good teams, so this alliance seems like a great fit for me.

1 Like

Hey :grin: Well, assuming you’re active and willing to learn and grow with us, we’d love to have you!

Do you have any questions beforehand??

(Also, do you have Line? It’s not required or anything, just curious :relaxed:)

2 Likes

I’m still in the random alliance I picked up when I started, so I’m looking forward to something with more than 3 real players lol. No real questions, I’m sure I can ask if I think of anything. I don’t currently have a Line, but I wouldn’t mind getting one.

1 Like

Just makes things easier to communicate thru + we have group chats - combining both alliances - into one. Where we can answer questions, chat, discuss mechanics together, etc. Really improves the experience, especially compared to in-game chat (that’s for sure :sweat_smile:)

Well, if you’d like, you can head over whenever! Although, I should probably get your in-game name-tag first so I can give a heads up :relaxed:

2 Likes

That went by fast :smirk:

Only six spots left!!

If we seem like your kind of people, come check out: what the Raven family is all about :kissing_heart: