Games not worth playing as far as I can tell

He brought it up because the conversation went to the whole voice to text software and he wanted to explain what system he was using. I don’t see at all how bringing up he’s using one intended for a disabled veteran is in any way inappropriate.

Because it invites the question, ‘veteran of what’? Given that forum participants come from all parts of the world, I can’t see that any answer is likely to lead to worthwhile conversation, any more than it would if I were to casually drop into conversation that I had been a ‘freedom fighter’ in my youth.

As always, personal information is best left out of the forum.

What puzzles me is that if you do S2 all the levels normal and hard you’ll have enough coins to do 20 free pulls on Atlantis (assuming you get a few coin drops from chests as well). With that many free pulls you’ll get a few guys worth having I’m sure. SG is a business of course but that’s pretty good if your not into spending. P.s. you’ll gain 2 chests with some ascension Matt’s as well … all free. Free/blow some dough it’s your choice just don’t snivel.

Yes I have Atlantis coins but now place to use them.

Yes sir and I apologize for the way it started. Can’t do any more than that

The Atlantis event will be coming on the last weekend of every month, you can use them there for summons for special Atlantis heroes and they also have old heroes of the month that become available too.

1 Like

again I would like to apologize to everyone I finally got four almost in a row like someone said it’s not a race it’s a marathon and now that I realize there’s no real ending I just slow down keep a pace with everyone else thanks again for everyone that helped out sorry for insulting anybody if I did

8 Likes

making rude remarks to a military veteran is gonna cut your respect level in half with alot of people here no matter what good advice you have. first off thank you for your service former Airforce Senior Airman here and like others said this game is about patience and also learning what heroes counter other heroes and vice versa. color stacking helps u push threw levels, learning where to farm to make best use of your time and most importantly finding a group of players you share similar mindstate with to enjoy your time online while u persevere through the grind.

always apt to help out any player looking for advice in any facet of the game so feel free to message me anytime

Nicely put @Fridgie! Personally I’m a F2, 52 days in and having a blast!

Yeah it’s a very slow progression in this game. Took me 5 months and I finally just got my first 5 star hero today. Guess the RNG gods finally took mercy on me (most likely got tired of my complaining). :grin: Might be another 5 months before I get all the mats I need to level him up, but hey I’m still happy. Those new players who spend all the $$$ and get all the awesome heroes early on will eventually realize how much they have to grind to ascend them, watch them delete the app and flush that money down the drain. Patience my good man, patience. The top players here have been playing for well over a year. Money does give you an advantage for sure, but whether you’re P2W or F2P, you need to put in the time to get good.

1 Like

Thanks and I like to thank you for your service it was a real bad day when I started this post :frowning:

1 Like

Lol now that I have a way better understandings of it it is fun I joined a alliance so they help out

2 Likes

That’s what my new plan is I did get the cheshire cat yesterday ye ha

1 Like

Not sure if that’s a reward or a punishment … the jury is still out on the Cat.

I’ll take the cat if you don’t want it. Only 4 star purple I currently have is Ameonna, LOL. I think the cat would come in handy for raid and war attacks (well for me personally, anyway). Defense, not so much.

The cat was one of two I wanted…but that might be because I present as feline. :grin:

Definitely looks like fun to play…maybe not the strongest claw in the shed. :wink:

1 Like

No one is taking my cats. Even if I never use them, all I wanted was a cat in my roster. I haven’t wanted a hero so badly since Santa Claus … and I got him too!

I wanted Mother North for the revive thing. Seemed pretty OP. I got Buddy instead. Not my first choice but he does pretty decent.

That’s where I am lacking I’m not quite sure how to use him yet he scrambles people around which opens up whole sometimes but he has no power right now people of right it takes forever just to get him anywhere’s lol

Lol no but it makes a cool pic thing when I use him