Gamebreaking flaw in Alliance Wars discovered!

I’m pretty sure @Markgraf55 was being respectful, in his own unique fashion :grin:

I believe he was saying that @Rook is able to do such a good job as both alliance leader and moderator that it is impossible for her to be just one person.

I can see how it could be lost in translation, but don’t worry, Rook’s honour remains untarnished.

Glad you’ve got her back, though :blush:

2 Likes

I thought it was hilarious! Carry on! :grin:

3 Likes

How can you post that, when just a few posts before @Markgraf55 openly exposed @Rook as a cat person? And she herself admitted to be part of Sotsbu? I … my … how could you? The only explanation I can have for your post … no … you are not? Are you? You are part of … Sotsbu as well?

The Catspiracy is real!
The Acatsolypse is upon us!
And I’m going barking mad!

2 Likes

I think your post would be more on point directed to @Starhunter67 as his post is an obvious ruse to direct this conversation away from Sotsbu :wink:

1 Like

Smoke and mirrors, that’s indeed how they operate. They are growing bolder though. This thread is the first where they’ve named themselves. Very scary and all.

2 Likes

I think you may be within a whisker of the truth, dear Bertus.

Perhaps we should paws for a moment to consider the implications of this revelation…

Platypus chunks in jelly…now there’s a new flavour…

4 Likes

Maybe now is the time to just gently drop this here: the Platypus can poison you in 80 different ways

And if that doesn’t convince you, be aware my fur has two layers. One is a woolly undercoat made of very fine hair packed to the incredible density of 20.000 hairs per square inch of my skin. Yes, that’s thicker than polar bears and otters! And on top of all that fine hair are long flat-bladed guard hairs. Basically, if my toxins don’t kill you first, you’d still choke on the hairballs I’d give you.

Also, I live in water. You’d have to get wet first to catch me. Wet, as in soaking wet in cold dripping wet watery water.

3 Likes

What a splendid article.

I would never accuse you of being thicker than an otter…

“The venom is delivered through a barb on the male’s foot–it’s thought that the fellas use the poison during mating season to show dominance.”

Nothing says “share my DNA” like a toxic kick, obviously :joy::joy::joy::blush:

2 Likes

LMAO. I think you may gotten my “barbs” confused there. There’s one I use for intimidating other males, and another for that other purpose. Only one of these is toxic. :smirk:

1 Like

:scream:
Ok, you win, before we cause the moderators any more stress!

1 Like

You know you’ve become a jaded rogue when you can’t remember what the OP was about & are too lazy to scroll back to the top to find out.

Whatever…

@Bertus Rest easy, my friend. My contacts in the DIA (Dog Intelligence Agency) assure me that they are sniffing out the trail of Sotsbu.

A word of caution: be wary of anyone approaching you while carrying vorpal nailclippers. Just saying…

@JonahTheBard About those platypus chunks…are we talking about what a platypus produces after an unfortunate encounter at Blargher King, or, umm, maybe, diced platypus? Inquiring minds want to know.

@Rook A poem:

My uncle, the useless bum,
Is constantly besotted with rum.
Last night, his hunger to slake,
Made an incredibly disgusting mistake,
And thought loot tix were freebie num nums.

Did you like that? How about this laser pointer? Zip…zig…zag… whiiiirrrhhlll. That’s right, get dizzy so you have to rest in this totally stylish portable cat condominium…

2 Likes

Burger king serves burgers…

Pizza hut serves pizza…

Platypus restaurant serves…

…restaurants?

I’m not a moderator

1 Like

That makes being a vegan kind of appealing (but as long as there’s katsudon, I’ll stand in the ranks of omnivores).

By the way, the otherr half of the alliances are also unhappy because the llot is crap :joy:

1 Like

This is an odd corner of the Forum; nothing said is meant, everything is indirect, and 99% is silly. Fair warning. :grin:

4 Likes

Oh that sounds serious. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We must do something about that 1%, immediately! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’m gonna arrest you… I’m… Stop using those eyes. Stop looking at… AWN, who’s the kitty kitty? Here, have a treat.

3 Likes

Lucifur surely?

20 characters

4 Likes