Gamebreaking flaw in Alliance Wars discovered!

@Jules123 just checking you know @Burtus is having a laugh…?

Dang, my bad too. I forgot to add :rofl::smiley::joy::grin::smile::sweat_smile::laughing:

Don’t wish they were easier, wish you were better…

3 Likes

When that happens, a special alarm goes off in SG’s office to indicate the devs that they nailed the matchmaking for this one, and the lead dev must now buy them a treat.

So now you know the motivation behind @mhalttu 's optimization of the matchmaking, he wants that treat! :wink:

Also both alliances didn’t win, so it’s loser tier rewards for both. The devs did include a “draw” reward tier during alpha, but decided it was such a rare beast occurance that they scrapped it even before the beta. Which is a shame, because they had actually the best loot in game to the “draw” tier lootlist. Honestly. No kidding. Would I fool you, in this thread?
:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Someone has been preparing himself for the Bruce Lee HOTM by reciting Asian wisdom… :stuck_out_tongue:

lmao - I couldn’t help myself…

1 Like

Oh, you’re from the State of Denial? How’s the weather yonder? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

And it’s a gift that keeps on giving!:joy::rofl::wink::+1:

We actually had a draw 1 time.

Just to get it clear and to learn all of you some Dutch words: In The Netherlands we call this “Slap ouwehoeren”.

2 Likes

Thanks for mentioning. I haven’t discovered it yet. I thought it was the loot that sucked, but having a 50% chance of loosing, well that’s for real really really bad. @devs please cure this bug. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do not believe what I am reading. An alliance war is supposed to end with a team winning and a team losing. Thus a 50% loss rate is EXACTLY RIGHT! Now matchmaking is another issue which can lead to mismatches but one wins and one loses each battle regardless

1 Like

@TadJMeyer - please see above :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve lost a lot of wars and to be honest it’s still rather new and they are working out the kinks be patient.

4 Likes

I am so happy they got rid of those miserable arrows i can handle the other team get healing thats ok with me now i am if i get killed am getting killed by the other team and not by those arrows it more of a fair fight now and if the other team beat me then they truly earned that win thumbs up to SG for getting rid of arrows

3 Likes

I am by no means in a top alliance. I am a member of a lower ranked alliance and we were punching bags for a while. Now that we have finally managed to score a few wins, I don’t really see the point. I have never received anything worth mentioning from the loot. Few gems and the rest is trash that I would not even donate to a player in need because they would probably laugh and me and tell me to kick rocks :joy:

I need to say that I’m shamelessly took advantage of this glitch, and we won a war we were supposed to lose. (our opponents were probably too happy celebrating Russia eliminating Spain from the World Cup to bother with a War)

2 Likes

Hmmm… could it be?

Or what if … the batteries in your sarcasm meter were down?

WHOAAA BE GENTLE WITH MY SARCASM METER MY DEAR

:stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

You are the boss of no punctuation and I salute you! :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: