Gamebreaking flaw in Alliance Wars discovered!

Didn’t spot that. That’s one close alliance you got there :joy::joy::joy:

Yes you’re right, 50% lose their wars but more than 80% are unsatisfied about the wars format and implementation, no need to talk about the worst matchmaking system that I see on all the games I played till now. When we are thinking that is more than 4 months with wars and we see no step in the right direction, not even a stupid war log to know what we do in the past it makes wonder if not this feature is a 100% failure.

OOOH! A game! A game!A game!A game!A game!A game!A game!A game!A game!A game!A game!A game!A game!A game!A game!

I LOVE GAMES!!! and the game is: let’s pull numbers out of our ••••!

Your move was 50%, followed by 80% and your final move was 100%. WHOA that’s some thin air you pulled those from. Okay. Tough call you think? MUHAHAHA! Here are my pulls:

I win!!! BOOM BABY! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

(I’m sorry man, I held my sarcasm meter as close to your post as I could but it didn’t even flinch, so I have to assume you were being serious, which forces me to be totally unserious. Don’t say I didn’t warn you, I explicitly did so earlier in the thread. Now, if I were being serious, I’d have a thing or two to say about your claims as well. But I’m not. Not in here.

To everyone else, stop being serious in this thread, you’re going to cause me to get spanked by @Rook :scream:)

censored by Rook :wink:

3 Likes

Damn, I was going to compete, but you pulled 42. There’s no way to win against that. Well played, sir.

1 Like

Wait! There’s a 50% chance of losing in AW? Seriously! I’m absolutely floored by this revelation.

My alliance - Fourhorsemen - is 16-6 in AW. We’re currently an 80k power rank (a Lower Mid-Tier? Mid-Tier? Bourgeois alliance?) Before the last match-tweaking update, we participated in 4 wins & one loss that had victory margins of +1000 points. In all of them, there was at least a 500 power differential. Honest to god curb-stompings. Frankly, my alliance buds & I totally enjoyed being the stompers. Even more so after being on the wrong side of the equation. Maybe Fourhorsemen is a black hole for digital S personality types… err, my point is that our AW history & the premise of the OP are so diametrically out of sync that I have grave misgivings on its validity.

Incidentally, up until recently I thought dub-step was just a quaint Irish variation on curb-stomp, but I’m assured by my millennial grandkids that it isn’t. However, they refuse to tell me what dub-step is (so patronizing!) But please, folks, don’t post explanations here. I don’t want to throw an existential dilemma like what to do with a tangential sarcasm post within a sarcasm thread at @Rook. The possibility of psychic damage is real.

Umm, speaking of which, I’m going to put this out there…

How many of you REALLY think the Rookmeister is actually a single human player? Hmm? Is it logically possible for one person to both lead Misfit Toys & read all (maybe not ALL, but a whole bunch) of forum posts day in, day out? Especially considering the quantity of whaa-whaaing contained in a sizable portion of threads. Not even a Mother Theresa-Dalai Lama tag team could withstand the daily tidal wave of disgruntlement! I’m convinced that @Rook is actually a super-national organization like Kingsman. Only a team of people could maintain such a ubiquitous presence in the forum. And don’t let the frequent witty replies fool you. Who’s to say that Jimmy Fallon & Stephen Colbert aren’t part of the @Rook organization? They’ve both revealed publicly that they are geeky. Face the truth, people!

Aaaanyway, I’m just saying that there’s hardly anything under the Sun that has a 50/50 chance besides coin flips (and even then probably only with a Swiss coin). Losing AW matches is what losers do. That’s how the word ‘loser’ was invented - losers lose, just like bricklayers lay bricks & carpenters are brother-sister singing duos.

Oops, sorry. Got to get back & keep an eye on Alberich & Zeline. Man, you turn your back for just a minute on those two & suddenly you’ve got Gregorian toddling around. Shameless!

5 Likes

There is a tragically short thread celebrating the noble Rook here

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/rook-the-moderator/9425

Perhaps you could revive it, as going off topic on this thread might, ironically, cause us to be moderated by the mighty feline herself?

1 Like

Jeez, @JonahTheBard! Nothing about the Alberich- Zeline love child? The Carpenters? My light-heartedly malicious delight in my alliance’s freakishly high occurrence of curb-stompings? (Awesome adverb/adjective use in the previous sentence, no?)

Sighhh…

So only the @Rook expose (there should be an accent mark above that final ‘e’, but I’m too lazy to figure out how to put one there) merits a mention?

(Starting to eye you warily).

You’re…a cat person, aren’t you?

2 Likes

I find the simplest way is to write café.

Which auto corrects the accent for me.

Then I delete the caf

Exposé

There’s probably a quicker way, but only the millennials and illuminati are privy to the secret!

3 Likes

Beyoncé used to Google “Pokémon” to put the accent on her name.

2 Likes

And do you know that because you’re a Pokémon trainer or a Beyoncé fan? :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

The fact that you have to put an accent mark at all just means you’re not part of the Secret Organization That Shall Be Unnamed (Sotsbu for short).

Sotsbu is evil! Sotsbu is censorious! Sotsbu is hungry and wants num nums! (Oh, and Sotsbu likes poems and winning AW…but that’s another matter) :wink:

2 Likes

I’m a Pokémon Professor AND a Beyoncé fan (although I prefer Miley). XD

1 Like

This is the moment where I sit back in mesmerized amazement at what has become and say: “Isarnia, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.”

3 Likes

Rook is a very nice person a friend if mine do not ditch her and be rude she know this game inside out she been playing longer then i have and i been playing over 2 years if you get to know her you find out you like her to and she is alway welling to help you if you have question regarding the game so be nice to her.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure @Markgraf55 was being respectful, in his own unique fashion :grin:

I believe he was saying that @Rook is able to do such a good job as both alliance leader and moderator that it is impossible for her to be just one person.

I can see how it could be lost in translation, but don’t worry, Rook’s honour remains untarnished.

Glad you’ve got her back, though :blush:

2 Likes

I thought it was hilarious! Carry on! :grin:

3 Likes

How can you post that, when just a few posts before @Markgraf55 openly exposed @Rook as a cat person? And she herself admitted to be part of Sotsbu? I … my … how could you? The only explanation I can have for your post … no … you are not? Are you? You are part of … Sotsbu as well?

The Catspiracy is real!
The Acatsolypse is upon us!
And I’m going barking mad!

2 Likes

I think your post would be more on point directed to @Starhunter67 as his post is an obvious ruse to direct this conversation away from Sotsbu :wink:

1 Like

Smoke and mirrors, that’s indeed how they operate. They are growing bolder though. This thread is the first where they’ve named themselves. Very scary and all.

2 Likes

I think you may be within a whisker of the truth, dear Bertus.

Perhaps we should paws for a moment to consider the implications of this revelation…

Platypus chunks in jelly…now there’s a new flavour…

4 Likes