Game won’t open after new update

I just updated my game and now it won’t open. IPhone 10, EST around noon

I’m facing the same issue on my iPhone. Updated it to version 28.1.0 and now it won’t open.

Where in the process is it stopped?

You might want to contact customer support:

If I could get into the game I would, it won’t open.

" Should you be unable to contact us through the game, the Submit a New Request link is visible after each FAQ article and on top of the support page (on mobile devices, please tap the icon with three (3) vertical lines). When sending us a new ticket this way, the system will automatically include details of your account and device, necessary for fast and efficient support service."

Have you checked your iPone’s version to see if it is compatible with the games recommended version.

Here is how to do this.

1. Tap the “App Store” icon from your iPhone’s home screen, and then locate the app that will not open. Check the app’s system requirements in the “Requirements” section to verify it is compatible with your iOS version. There is an arrow which will take you to that screen. Then.!

2. Tap on your devices “Settings,” then “General” and then tap “About” to check your iOS version. If you’re using a version that is not compatible with the app, tap “Software Update” and install the latest version.

Hope this helps you.

My game won’t go beyond the screen with the Small Giant logo and so I can’t retrieve my account id which is one of the mandatory fields in the customer support form.

I’ve checked the compatibility of the iOS and the game and they both are fine.

The game was working perfectly right until I updated it. This problem has started only post this last update.

Same here Lois. I have played this game for over a year now. I hope I don’t lose everything because I cannot get to my account number.

Hi! I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue. If you have saved your game with Game Center on iOS or Google Play on Android you could try to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that would solve the issue.

Hi Saanzi,

Unfortunately I haven’t saved my game with Game Centre. Would it help if I waited until the next game update or if I backed up my phone on iTunes & restored it?

Hi @Lois, could you submit a support request so we can assist you further with this?

2 Likes

Hi Petri,
Yes I did try that, but the problem is that when I try to submit a support request I’m asked for my account identifier which I’m not being able to access.

With Game Center no longer being an app I am not sure if it has saved my data. I can find it under Settings but no games are listed, it is just generic information. I don’t want to delete and reload to find out it wasn’t saved. I have played this game for about a year now and put too much money into it to lose everything.

I am the original poster and have the same issue. Can you find our accounts without our game IDs?

1 Like

I just submitted a ticket without my access ID. Hopefully it makes it to you.

Hi Tygris, could you please tell me how you submitted the ticket?
It won’t let me submit the form if I leave the account identifier field blank.

I wrote “Cannot access” in the field

1 Like

Okay great, I’ll do that too

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. This is very frustrating. I’ve invested a lot of time and money into this game not to get a response from them on this issue

Saanzi and Petri that replied are Staff members, hopefully they are working on the issue.

Cookie Settings