Game stuck at "Connecting..."

Am having this issue now… Updated app… Cleared cache… Restarted phone… Any other suggestions?

I have the some problem,i whas playing and suddenly i got out from game and now I can’t loggin,it’s stuck on the “loading “screen

same here stuck at connecting. Connection failed

1 Like

Having the same issue, in both my devices.

1 Like

Having similar issue can’t log in via WiFi only 4g but can do anything else on internet so not internet or phone. Sent report in to small giant received notification sent but still not working no further response from company and still not fixed. Had to remove myself from the wars 2 titans missed as I can’t help. Can’t farm to upgrade team or play.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Servers Down 0:01 GMT 18 February [MASTER]

A post was merged into an existing topic: Servers Down 0:01 GMT 18 February – FORUM MODERATORS HAVE MESSAGED SG STAFF. Updates will be posted when available. [MASTER]

I have the same issue with Connecting during the time i am at work. It seems that the issue happened after the previous last update. They sent another update thinking that would fix the issue but still is happening. Tried opening a support ticket and that was much worse. They send you links that you have already looked at. It seems that they have an issue and they refuse to admit nor look into it.

It’s so annoying when I lose my signal in the middle of a raid or trying to reach the next level, I then get kicked out and have lost my energy I used.

Same issue cannot connect to server please fix this issue.

My husband was having the same issue, he uninstalled Avast mobile security and the game loaded as it should.

DEATH TEAM UNITED
Coleader Jana

I have this issue when I’m at my ex’s. Her Internet is pure fiber in a new build flats, it’s super fast and only this game gets stuck at connecting.

To make it work, I switch to data connection during login phase, then switch back to WiFi once logged in.

Yea I’m getting the same error ,tried to do all the big fixes still not working

Now the problem found me XD

I realise this a necro-ish post, but i’ve been to this thread a few times, and since someone else has bumped it, I thought i’d try post my problem as well. This started happening about 3 weeks ago, give or take, and today it got a little stranger. Here is what happens:

I have two devices. When i’m at home, i connect both devices to my home wifi, and when i’m at work i connect to the wifi there. I do always have data on one device, but don’t need to use it given that i’m always connected to wifi.

• At work, both devices connect, always, no problem. I can disconnect/reconnect to the game, no problem. This is consistent.
  • At home the above used to be the case, but in the last few weeks, all of a sardine, I have not been able to connect to the game through wifi. I can connect to the internet on both devices through wifi, it is only the game connection that i’m having a problem with.
  • I can now, at home, connect to the game on data, then switch to wifi and then i can play. I can do map fights, but not raids. Once i start a raid, the game times out when i press the attack button and disconnects. rinse and repeat.

I’ve tried to figure this out a few times, resetting my (huawei) router (which actually worked, briefly, then reverted), trying to check port details, checking various threads, restarting devices, etc, but then I gave up and just connected to data when at home.

What’s also odd, is that sometimes, none of these connection issues happen. On a few separate occasional, brief-ish (6-10 hour) stretches, I have been able to connect through wifi and not have any problem raiding on either device. and then at a random point, paralysis sets back in, gives me a headache, then i switch back to data because cats are on my lap and i’m beating a Guin, so screw it, i’ll look at it later.

I’m sorry this is so long and i’ve probably left some details out, and i don’t really expect help, but if anyone has suggestions, I’d appreciate it :slight_smile:

Hi Rook!

This is happening to my account. The app starts, logs into GameCenter and gets stuck in “Connecting”. This happens on 2 separate iOS devices (one iPhone and one iPad). Restarted both, used different networks, reinstalled apps, updated everything. Nothing, still stuck. It absolutely looks like its on SG’s end.

Help.

I’ve forwarded this on to SG literally a second ago. :wink: Thanks for your concise explanation of what is happening; that will help them.

Thanks @Rook !!! They fixed it! Yesssssss Thank u Thank u

Is everyone fixed now? :+1:

not me, I am still down

20 char-----

edit:working now

1 Like