Game Restart

For some strange reason the game did a cold restart (really quickly closed and then started up and logged back in) just as I was attacking a Titan. It loaded back up really quickly but my score of 0 is already posted and my Titan attack spent! I checked Google play updates and there were none for Empire and Puzzles. This is the first time (and hopefully last) time I see this as everyone knows the value of a Titan attack. If it would have let me rejoin the attack, I only would have lost a few seconds which isn’t great but much better than the reality. I feel cheated, unfortunately. Has this happened to anyone else recently?

I have had this happen a few times, but not recently – usually connection issues on my end because of being in an area with bad internet/wifi/phone signal………only once during a titan fight, when my phone decided to do an auto-update and logged me off the game,I have since disabled auto-updates lol!

None of them seemed to be an issue with SG, and hopefully it won’t happen to you again…….very frustrating to lose a flag that takes four hours to get!

I agree, it would be better to be able to reload and pick up where you left off in the battle, like an automatic pause of game play until you can log back in.

I don’t know what this was but it wasn’t an update and it was really quick. It just cycled off and reloaded. I didn’t even have to touch anything as it just reloaded itself after closing. Like I got teleported back to home base, confused at what just happened. This just happens to occur on the first 8 star Titan I have ever attacked! It’s like when I was training to be a waiter and my first table of customers skipped out on the bill.

Also strange we jumped from a 6 star to an 8 star Titan is consecutive weeks and that has not happened ever before.

I have seen that happen, usually if you have killed the previous ones fairly quickly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.