Game Is Now Falling Apart. Players Still Leaving

Serious question: are there any not for profit companies that make games for millions of people?

The Olympics?

20 google searches

There have been a number of video games created by non-profits where solving puzzles in the game contributes to actual data processing or research of things like the folding structures of protein, brain neuron structures, or parsing data that humans can interpret but machines struggle to.

Just to be sure, we’re not that, though. Right? Like, we’re not here for research? We’re free will players using a game developed by a company to make profit?

Or despite all their rage they’re still just a rat in a cage?

Don’t open the door, the lab rats will all escape.

Yep, nothing to see here, just the usual commercially-developed game. whistles innocently

@Gryphonknight had a really good way of looking at it I think:

History, I’ve been playing for over 6 months now. I pay occasionally. Always for VIP.m so far, and I’ve spent for some of the “specials”, the big gem deals hear and there. Even paid for a face and pin! I’ve paid for a ten pull once. (Boy was I mad!) the more I paid, the more frustrated I was getting. Then vented on here. I got so much (mostly) positive feedback! Most forum folks are great!
That all being said, I hope that the positive far out weighs the negitives of this game for you. The only thing I’ve learned is everything is very cyclical. The ups and downs, good boards and terrible. It’s my attitude that really seems to effect the game the most. I’m still making some silly mistakes when I line up my teams, some days I just can’t win. Just had my worse war…then, my last flag a semi leveled 3* took a Fully leveled 5* after almost 5 minutes of play! Lol
That was fun! And I remembered why I like this game. It’s challenging, surprising, strategic (to a point) and FUN,
Games should be. Take a break, maybe start a new acct and remember how it was in the beginning. Or find something else that does make you happy! I wish the best for you! Good luck!

Thanks for your diagnosis doctor.
But I think your scope needs adjusting, you wouldn’t be able to shoot a mammoth from 100 yards with sights like that.

The Post is about the game, not me frolicking through the tulips with chirping canaries on my shoulders.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not a mod…but chill guys. It is bordering personal.

Agreed, I’m stopping.

Moderator’s Note

Please refrain from personal attacks, in keeping with #forum-rules.

I’d like to be able to keep this thread open for productive discussion about the topic, not about fellow players. Everyone please take a breath, and see if we can keep this civil.

Forum Toxicity- Closed at OP request. Good discussion everyone!

I think this thread has exceeded the maximum flag limit at this point!

@zephyr1, did I somehow summon your monocle to look in the direction of this thread? Whoa.

I would like to keep this thread going. Anyone who has played for over a year deserves a platform. [Well, actually, everyone deserves to be heard.] But, I think now is a good moment to redirect and find ideas which will benefit players.

Pointing fingers has not worked for me in the past, but hard conversations with motivational interviewing has (I’m a nurse, sorry). I really think we can find solutions to problems. But, without assessment of frustration we cannot fully gauge what kind of solutions are needed.