Game freezes for a few seconds before killing the last enemy

I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this, but often right after giving the final shot to the last standing enemy, the game freezes for a few seconds and then it resumes. I think it happens if the final hit is from a special.
It is especially annoying in the Challenge Events (that are timed).

3 Likes

Yes, my wife got this on her older phone. Maybe a bit of processor lag?
But yes, certainly a pain when seconds count

1 Like

I got this too. On my Android smartphone and on the Android emulated Bluestack on my computer. So the problem isn’t hardware. It was introduced in v28 and higher. I started playing at the v27 version and hadn’t seen this problem. Very annoyng that delay at the final blow.

2 Likes

I’ve always had this so never really thought much of it. For me it’s always been a reassurance that I have just won.

3 Likes

yeah, my thought exactly… I don’t think the problem is my android phone…

1 Like

This has been happening to me for months.

1 Like

Are we talking about the couple of seconds that tick between the last enemy dying and before the clock ends? I figured those seconds ticked for everyone?

1 Like

Maybe to load the victory ani and some database calls?

For me it’s always a slight delay just as you fire the shot and before it hits. So, in that way, I always know I’ve won before the enemy explodes.

2 Likes

No, it freezes when the last shot (special) is fired.

1 Like

I experience the same thing, just as the OP states… And it’s especially in raids and tourneys.

1 Like

Relieved I am not the only one! Android, cheap cell phone. Thought maybe signal, but happens when signal is excellent also.

What you said. Same story here.

1 Like

It’s definitely got worse over the last 6 months (Nokia 6.2). I’ve wondered if it’s anti-cheat related, or maybe the app is guaranteeing the result is recorded as a priority over visuals.

Cookie Settings