Game Fatigue! Who's Burnt out but still hanging in there?

Burnt out, lost excitement, can’t be bothered anymore!
All of the above for me. I think i started in 2018??
Have never missed a War, but lately ive missed events, Towers and Trials. Always added to the Trial Topics on this Forum with @Olmor @jinbatsu @Dudeious.Maximus and many more, but meh. I’ve only done first stage on season 4 lol. My alliance used to hit 9 and 10 star titans, now we love playing with 4 and 5 star titans. Not all fight in war but I still play War.
What am i missing or is it time to switch off.

7 Likes

I started june of 2018 also, but i still enjoy the game. I still use all my flags for titans, wars, and events and have completed all so far (except the last ninja tower, the 1st one i didnt complete- mainly becaus the thought of temporarily losing my hero to curses really stresses me out). I enjoy building mono teams of each color and that allows me to punch above my weight class in raids. I have spent some, but not too much that i was still able to get excited in getting new heroes from the black fiday event

4 Likes

Lol, Ninja tower does get the heart pumping. Dont get me wrong, i still like getting new heros but they a few and far between, ive also stopped with VIP which were my gems came from to do pulls, but not doing the events means i dont get coins and what not so just look through all the raid leaders and wonder who half the heros are :rofl:

Maybe too much routine for this game for you currently.

Try taking a wee break from this game. If you don’t feel “incomplete” (as in you miss something significant from your daily routine), May mean that you are quite jaded with this game now.

If you still like your community, and love spending time with them online, I would just continue doing what you are already doing, If you don’t mind your account progressing very very slowly.

4 Likes

I’ve been playing for about 3 years now. Maybe a touch longer. IF I remember correctly I’ve only missed one titan with a bad case of the flu and I just unchecked my first war bc of health reasons so I’ve been about as steady as can be. It’s definitely one of my most favorite games that I’ve ever played and I haven’t really understood most of the complaining. I work a lot of hours but have a job that allows be to check in frequently so I get my chests filled fairly quickly and rarely allow flags to reach their limit. Love my alliance! I’ve been completely free to play and I feel like I have to have one of the best f2p accounts in the game which is something I’m proud of. I was committed enough to save for a 30 pull initially wanting to use it for season 4 but the Black Friday portal looked like too much fun! I received Bobo and guardian jackal from that pull and several 3 and 4* event heroes ( no hotm). I was actually tempted to spend for the only time outside of wanting to buy gifts for alliance members. I have close to 30 EHT’s for the Christmas event. I was hoping the 30 pull and Christmas summons would rejuvenate my roster enough to renew my interest in the game some. That’s still to be determined. Sometimes I feel like it’s time to walk away but when you put so much time into something it’s hard to. I have well over 10,000 unused emblems so if Christmas is good I’m going to try to use them and my limit breaking materials then see where I stand. That will probably make or break my continuing interest. Sorry so long…. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Been playing 4 years + and the routine does get old. IF I could suggest anything it would be, only do what you feel like doing don’t burn yourself out trying to make sure you tick every box and get shiny new toys. Have fun with your alliance mates and us here in the forum. Stick with the ones that will lift you up and will make you laugh and make you want to play… just to have something in common with them… misery loves company :laughing:
Good luck my friend
:popcorn: :beer:

11 Likes

I have been playing since 1 month after the game released in 2017. I see several above that started in 2018. I can remember when Ares was the best hero… It was becoming seriously boring until season 2 hit. Not long after, it started the hyper drive of new items. I expect timing was about the same as when Zinga purchased the game. I have seen this game evolve for good and bad. Sometimes I wonder how I could play this game for so long. I did take a break shortly after emblems had been released. Not much left for me to do besides obtain the handful of good heros that I haven’t been so lucky to drop for me. I have been in #1 alliance and experienced all that. I am enjoying the small alliance I am in now more than anything. Easy enough to make sure to get titan and war hits. Just play it as I have time but raids seem to be what has always interested me the most. It is amazing how much harder raids have become as these heros become so strong. Who knows, I been expecting for years that one day I will just give it up. Hard to do when I look at all the work in my roster too. Over 65 5* maxed with 35 full emblem. Must be 100 plus in 4* and 3* heros maxed. Then many many other 5* at 3/70 and untouched heros. Now it’s all about the limit break. It does feel like accession materials have become little easier to obtain. At least compared from years past. The path E&P has followed the last few years is nothing new or different than any other successful mobil game. Congrats to all of you long time players that have stuck with so many ups and downs for years! I expect they continue with new stuff faster than the releases before. Good luck on your black Friday special pulls!! Hope someone gets 1 of the 2 new heros. Pulls and luck as we all know is a pain and that I don’t think will ever change with E&P

6 Likes

Sounds like it’s time to take a break. Set it down for few weeks and then come back to it. That has helped me stay with this game for close to 4 years. My 1st break was right after emblems where introduced. I didn’t touch it for 3 months. As fast as it seems to be moving anymore, felt little bit like a new game. For the most part it’s raids that has kept me interested. I do like the Ninja Tower as well. There is definitely more events than ever before. That is a nice change too. Good luck on getting your drive renewed for E&P! I feel confident in saying once you take a break of at least a few weeks, your interest will come back

4 Likes

I think there is a lot of good advice/suggestions in reply to the OP. More pearls of wisdom quoted above from @Mistress_of_Shadows. :+1:

7 Likes

This is me. I missed a titan a few days ago. I’ve never missed a titan in over 3 years. I am seeing myself logging in less and less.

6 Likes