Game failing

And we all know that they can’t do it or people would start forcing disconnections when the battle goes bad just to ask for refunds/retries.

Random DCs happen in our alliance like once or twice per whole war. Just gotta live with that.

1 Like

I am having the same issues. My screen starts flickering and totally freezes. I lose the progress of the game and all the energy as well. I hope someone finds a fix ASAP.

I don’t know how to report a bug issue all I can find is reply to another problem. But my war chest is full and I can’t select it to get the rewards

I’ve lost 20 flags in my umber, numerous raids where it just crashes and has to completely reboot. I also win a raid and get no rewards, it just takes me to the raid tourney page. This all happened in last two days on an android.

Happens to me a lot. The admins don’t care.

Here is what SG recommends for crashes:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003971689-My-game-crashes-

As the support article says at the bottom, if you’re still having crashes after trying those suggestions, you should open a support ticket. Here’s how to do that:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003269253-How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support-

I also had these game crashing issues, usually during raids, like you had. But the last two appeared during attacking titans, it crashed during the fight and in the end I got no points for those fights.
I have an idea why it may crash during raids - it might be because that person you fought came in game right during the raid, so it crash, because you can´t attack someone that is online and due to this contradiction the game crashes. Is this correct thinking?
I have no idea what can cause it crash during titan attacks. I was on wifi, not on data, so it wasn´t internet issues. I have the latest version available. The last one was yesterday (25.5.), but today is different titan, so i can´t find the exact time, but it was about 3pm.
I am from czech republic. These issues getting more often lately(this month) so i came seeking help now.

My game want let me pass level 23 even though I have passed the last level in 23 in Spartanburg SC. I have passed the last level at least 10 times and it still want let me advance to level 24…

Keep getting this message when I go to attack the Titan. My Internet connection is fine for everything else just the Titan battle doesn’t work. I can complete quests or raids just fine.

I first encountered this issue 06/10/2020 at 23:30 and it has persisted